My first time charting and it looks weird...pls help!

Yeah alcohol tends to affect the temps. I find redwine esp. Charting is frustrating. I have learnt to try to not look at temps in isolation but at the bigger picture. They are helpful to look back on but not for guessing what's coming.

Good luck.

I found that when I drink more than a drink especially later at night it will raise my BBT. I am going to be out of town next week and will be drinking a couple nights more than a few drinks :winkwink: and I know my temps will be useless. Do you ladies suggest to not even bother temping those mornings and just leave it blank?

Rachel - I messed my chart up last cycle because I discarded high temps due to drinking. I got crosshairs when my temp increased (not alcohol related), then at 10dpo FF changed my ovulation date. If I hadn't discarded the temps it wouldn't have put the crosshairs in in the first place. Lesson bitterly learnt. I asked the VIP section on FF about my chart and she said then generally never encourage discarding temps. Just put a note in to say why it is unreliable.

Just make sure you are 110% confident that you have ovulated before you trust it. If you are at all uncertain continue bding EO day to the end of your cycle or BFP.

I too am brand spanking new to charting temps! Can anyone tell me how mine looks thus far??

My Ovulation Chart

I too am brand spanking new to charting temps! Can anyone tell me how mine looks thus far??

My Ovulation Chart

Looks fine WinterSong. Charting doesn't really tell you much until the end of your cycle. It is good for pinpointing ovulation but only in hindsight and it is good for checking LP length. You can't tell much for a few temperatures. Have a look at the charts on FF. They show patterns, but if you isolate any 5 days it'll tell you very little.

Once you have charted for a few cycles you might start to see patterns which can be helpful.

Good luck.

Thanks ladies! I hope I don't have to wait more than this cycle to get my BFP, but if I do I will be sure to make comparisons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->