My FIRST time EVER take a fertility test... what do you think?

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
Ok ladies, this is my first time ever take a fertility/ovulation test EVER so I need some opinions please....

Attachments

• Almostpositive.jpg
    Almostpositive.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 75
AND i forgot to mention that the second line looks wayyyy darker IRL it just does not look that dark in the picture. and it is not as dark as the control line but I have a feeling that it will be soon!!

I would say its on its way , mine was looking like that on monday and today was much darker , i would test dayley now and would say sunday/monday would be much darker , good luck hun x

I would say its on its way , mine was looking like that on monday and today was much darker , i would test dayley now and would say sunday/monday would be much darker , good luck hun x

Thanks sooo much!!! I only had that one first response fertility test and I am waiting for the others that I ordered from ebay to get here. I ordered them a week ago and they still are not here :cry::cry: I will be contacting the people today and find out what is taking so long!!

arent the fertility test dif then a opk one??arent they to see if your ovarian reserve ok or low.pos being low,neg being ok.confused

arent the fertility test dif then a opk one??arent they to see if your ovarian reserve ok or low.pos being low,neg being ok.confused

Hayley you are right and I didnt know this. Just goes to show how new I am to this ttc thing and how ignorant I am as well. Well so much for being excited and my ovulation kits havent gotten here yet and this is CD 8 so I am even more bummed out but Im thinking about going to get some cheap $$ store ones??? Any experiences with those ones ladies?

Hayley you are right and I didnt know this. Just goes to show how new I am to this ttc thing and how ignorant I am as well. Well so much for being excited and my ovulation kits havent gotten here yet and this is CD 8 so I am even more bummed out but Im thinking about going to get some cheap $$ store ones??? Any experiences with those ones ladies?
:haha:nevermind.at least it looks like your fertility ok :thumbup: if im right :dohh: we dont have them over here with fr

well it was def worth it u know ur ok now xxx

id idnt know theese tests existed so thanks for u post xx

Thanks ladies. However I did not know at the time of peeing on this stick so therefore I did not take it on CD 3. Because I did not take it on CD 3 I do not know if it even means anything now. I am doing research about it right now but I am not finding much.... any takers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->