My first wait

TMequals6

Reaction score
My first 2 week wait is killing me off!

I'm on day 17 of my cycle.
Period due on a 28 day cycle around 24th Sept...

When would be a good time to start testing?

I've been off the pill for 2 months but this is my first cycle where I've pinpointed ovulation.. we generally DTD daily regardless of trying so that's not an issue but I just want to know like NOW!

I'm so impatient. A

Welcome to limbo, hun!

My AF is due Sept 22nd, I'm planning on testing on the 17th which would be my 10dpo. If I can wait until then, I mean. I'm pretty obsessive. :D

GL and Fx!

GL.... I'm on 6dpo currently so will prob test on 9 dpo cos I can't wait ha ha!

GL to you too amybaby! Yeah I have a feeling that‘s what’s gonna happen to me as well!

It's always best to test on the first day of your missed AF, but I think 10dpo is usually considered pretty reasonable. You've still got an average of about 33% chance of getting a false negative (where you're pregnant but don't get a positive test) at that point, though.

If you're an addict like me, you can go as early as 8dpo, but your chances of getting a positive then are pretty low still.

What it boils down to is that implantation occurs 6-12 days after ovulation, and it takes at least 2 days (typically) for you to start producing enough hcg to test positive.

Hi, trying for my second baby and lucky me I got pregnant first month with DD ( 5 years ago) . Now that's our second month but the first one would have been pretty surprising if I was. The problem is that I am really putting in my head that I am. I have been feeling a bit different, the night around implantation would have happened I woke up feeling pretty sick and I was ok the next day. I had my boobs tickling as well lots on Tuesday ago and I know I shouldn't put it in my head that I was but for but I can't help but do. My period is due on monday so maybe that's why I have a bit of cramping. Anyway I tested earlier even thought I would wait till Sunday and its negative. Cheapy from Tesco who said wait till the day you missed your period so I am 5 days early but I feel very upset. Actually AF is due Sunday so I'm prob not pregnant and it s prob AF on her way ����

Good luck ladies. I'm currently 10dpo and have been testing since 8dpo an just keep getting bfn. So I'm guessing I'm out this month, bit gutted as I thought I felt 'different' lol but it is our 1st month trying and I'm 36 so I'm just being impatient!

It's dragging. A lot. Good luck to everyone waiting like I am..!

I'm.gonna be impatient and test Wednesday onwards next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->