My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

I've given up on this month, absolutely no idea! Just gonna wait for AF and start again I think. Graph suggests now that maybe I ov a couple of days ago but all my opks have been really faint for last week or 2, unless I missed an extremely short surge. Unless I ov when I was ill. Last month was really weird as well! Wish there was a much easiercway of monitorimg hormone levels etc!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 28
Hallelujah todays ok had a decent amount of colour in the test line for the first time in a couple of weeks! Clear negative though but had ov pains last night as well. Only cd28 today....

oh yay! Thats good news! Just a shame its been a bit of a wait for you! Fx you get it soon then! :thumbup: x

Thanks AF was supposed be due this weekend, hate to think how long this cycle is going to end up being!

Change of subject... How is the blaze? Im considering upgrading from the charge hr as ive had my charge hr since oct and fancy a change lol x

Il book a reassurance scan, I can't go on worrying :dohh: it has now dropped down to 72, although I do know these things are based not only on sleep HR but day wear too, and my fatigue has forced me into doing literally nothing for a few days!

The blaze is beautiful, I love it. It's a lot of money tho with not many differences to the charge. I got mine with a refund because my charge burnt my skin, otherwise I probably wouldn't have switched.

omg it did what!! :shock: well i paid £99 for my charge hr in oct and ive seen a blaze brand new on a website for £93! :thumbup: havent got £93 to spend at the mo lol but pleased I wouldnt have to pay loads to get an upgrade.... Unfortunately it isnt on the top of my list at the mo.... Want to do a big ikea shop before baby comes x

It burnt you?! Was the battery leaking? My friend has the blaze, she said it's good if you run or cycle because it has gps and can link to your phone but apart from that its just the same thing with a better screen. It's quite big though, she's a size 6-8 and the screen is almost wider than her arm. Wouod be nice if they had a smaller one for women like the apple watch

Wooo first positive opk on cd31.... DH is away tonight obviously.... Did manage to dtd last night though,(although he was paraletic friday night hopefully the swimmers weren't still drunk because I had a feeling he was lol) will have to see how long the positives last

hehe lol fx but great news you got the positive! How long is he away for? Xx

So looks like i did ov when i was sick, got yet another strong positive opk today so i thought i'd dip in a frer as well as there's plans to involve wine tomorrow and the test line came up instantly! I thought the test was faulty for a few seconds because it looked like there was no control line coming! So shocked i was so sure i was just ov late, my ov pains mustve been implantation

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 20
😔😂 omg I just updated my fertility app and I'm due in the week where there's already 7 family birthdays......

also, true to form, it would seem my fitbit knew 10 days ago :) It's obviously much cleverer than me lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 71
:dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :dance:

Fantastic brilliant news!! Wahooo! And yes, look at that rise! Brilliant! So whens your due date? So happy!! :dance: xxxxxx​

Due on 24th Feb, keep forgetting because I feel normal except my boobs hurting a bit at times. Then i think am i sure i read the test properly even though the test line couldnt be much darker!

lol it took me about 20weeks to believe my bfp and even now find it hard to believe! X

Haha i have to keep looking at the photo of the test stick and poke myself in the bbs to see if they still hurt ......

:haha: I used to do just that! Id be at work and being busy, Id completely forget, then when I did remember, Id give them a squeeze with my forearm discreetly, making it look like I was scratching my neck :rofl:
Congrats again though, really is great news! Xx

Haha i forgot earlier and leant them into the edge of a filing cabinet when i reached up to the shelf behind.... Filled in a form at the doctors and told my Mum this evening :) her first grandchild she's ridiculously excited! I found a picture of a 5 week embryo on babycentre, it looks like a k@#b!! Definitely will whatsapp that to my brother when I tell him 😂

:rofl: lol so funny! Aww a first grandchild :cloud9: my Em was my parents first grandchild, so special :cloud9:

And it was when you were ill aswell, another theory I believe in, makes total sense though doesnt it (think i mentioned the low immune system theory afew pages ago....):thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->