My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

That's great news :) i've jumped up a couple bpm today and feel worse than I have all week. We have the same due date at the moment :) I think my 12 week scan will bring me forward a couple of days though. Midwife requested it on her laptop when she was here Wednesday, hopefully wont have to wait too long for the date

I hav been feeling worse too, maybe our symptoms kicking in now.

My hb went couple dig higher too. I also have sore bladder kinda feeling.

I just had a bad dizzy spell before dinner, absolutely shovelled it in so must've been low blood sugar. I even had a snack an hour before! Obviously wasn't enough! Not been dizzy for years

Im having the same thing, feeling dizzy often and i think my blood sugar is dropping. Also have this sourness in my mouth thats driving me crazy.

Do you still have cramps? i dont have cramps but my bladder is sore

I haven't really had any cramps except for those sharp ones you get if you stand up too quick, only had those a couple of times. My bladder isnt sore but i can feel that it doesnt have the space to stretch as far as normal

HR has started coming down again the last few days, but I seem to be sleeping more deeply now it's a bit cooler. Don't know if that has something to do with it... Haven't got a 12 week scan date yet, I feel like I'm going to be nervous until they say baby is ok with a heart beat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
We had a massive random heatwave last week it suddenly got 10-15 degrees C hotter! Gotta love British weather.......! Not easy to sleep in!

hey ladies, how you doing? Xx
Omg that heatwave! I was glamping (of all things to do whilst 34 weeks pregnant and on the hottest week of the year!):dohh: on the hottest day, I clocked up over 6 hours of fat burning....just from sitting and plodding about trying to keep cool. my poor little heart. Lol xxx

I was working, thankfully in one of the only air conditioned parts of the hospital! I feel sorry for 3rd tri ladies in the heat, bad enough in first tri! My HR has come down to pre ov level today, 9+6. Waiting for scan date to come through, just want to know there's definitely a baby there with a heart beat! Can't believe you're 34 weeks now, doesn't seem that long since the thread started!

I know its going so quickly! 35weeks today! :shock:
Hope you get a date soon! Would you not consider having a private one? They are about £50 round here. Just for peace of mind xx

There's a place round the corner from me but I think it's really expensive. The next closest place is an hours drive I think. Should only be a couple of weeks now, i have ultrasound scanners at work that we use for hearts but I'm not 100% sure of the settings and also not sure what I'd do if I scanned myself and there's no heart beat

yay! And we were there at the start of it all! Xx

my fitbit is dying:cry: it has been acting up, keep resetting my steps n battery dies in a day:dohh:

Either my fitbit is messed up or my HR has really settled! Have scan on tuesday, hopefully the levelling out is because of placenta taking over?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
hiya! Ooh yay for your scan tomorrow! Keep us posted! Im sure it is your placenta taking over, sure mine did the same too! :thumbup: xxx

Will do :) not sure if I'm nervous, excited, both or neither at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->