My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Just wanted to share with you all as I can't believe believe I didn't know this! :shock:

I got a fitbit HR in Sept and it measures your resting heart rate each day... It was always between 57-61, it would go up the day I ovd, then back down again.... On my 3rd cycle wearing it, it went up at ov time, then down the next day, then from 2dpo up, up, up...I did some searching, wondering what would make my resting heart rate increase as I was well, hadn't been Doing anything strenuous and wasnt stressed....the only thing that came back was early preg. Of course your heart rate would increase, your body is working harder! I asked on here at around 4/5dpo and the people that replied had said their heart rates increased in their tww....so it was possible! Below is the graph of my resting heart rate..dec 17th is when I ovd. If I were to guess when I implantated, Id say 9dpo (my bbt chart in sig...that shows two lower temps at 8/9dpo). But my heart rate chart shows a big dip at 9dpo, followed by an increase that just keeps increasing! Its all very interesting! I got my bfp at 11dpo! But if I had been sure of the heart rate thing before, I could have found out at 2dpo onwards! :shock:
I know so much can happen (or not happen) its just that Im surprised that we look for all these symptoms which are also typical for impending af, yet this sign is only there in early preg! :shrug: for me anyway! :thumbup: would love to know if any of you have ever used this method before or have fitbits but didnt know this! :thumbup: xx

image.jpg

Mine did the same for me 2 cycles in a row (had a chemical before this baby). RHR went from 48-52 to 67-70 and has remained there since. So cool!

That's so cool! Bit annoyed that this is our last and I won't get to try it out in the future. :haha:

I wish Id known sooner! Woukd have made the tww a lot less stressful! :haha: xx

Wow, that's awesome!

I got the charge HR for Christmas when I was already pregnant but pretty sure I'm having another mc so will be able to try this out when we TTC again. Sorry if that sounds morbid but trying to be positive lol! X

aww :hugs: keeping everything crossed you dont have another mc hunny xxxx this is my 1st pret since my mc in 2013..... Fingers crossed for us both xx

Thank you, it's in the post, I just need to remain positive and hope it is over quickly.

I will have everything crossed for a sticky bean for you! Thanks for sharing the HR thing, interested to see if it follows with subsequent pregnancies! X

im still amazed by it all if im honest! X

My HR always increases with PG. This is how I noticed I was PG with all three. The second time was soon obvious that I almost passed out during beach body workout. I was wearing my HR monitor and noticed my HR was crazy high.

Didn't know that! Will look at my Fitbit stats!

ive come acrosss a number of threads since posting this where ladies have noticed the same! I just cant understand why it isnt a preg sign that we can 'check' off on fertility apps. Most signs are typical of impending af, but this is the only one that is as a result of conception! :thumbup: and from ovulation too! :shock: x

Wow this is awesome. More people should know about this, somebody contact the news!

Perhaps post in the ttc section to save others the misery of the tww

did any of your heart rates decline during 1st tri? I had a spike up to 69bpm after implantation then up to 73 then over a week at 71 now for the past two days its 70....im worried if it goes below 69, whether it means I am no longer pregnant? I had a missed misscarriage last time, babys heart stopped beating at around 7weeks...so naturally I am worried this time...xx

Highlighted is implantation at 9dpo.

image.jpg
.x

Hello. Remember i said I thought I was already having a mc? Well I was wrong - had a scan and baby's heart was beating away and all looked well. Since then I've fluctuated between 69 and 72 x

mrsmac thats brilliant news! :dance: so pleased to hear that! How many weeks are you now? So your hr goes up and down but does it stay above your tww figure? Am i worrying over nothing? :dohh: why did you think you were miscarrying if you dont mind me asking? Xx

I'm not sure what my HR was before I got my BFP as I got my Fitbit for Christmas. The lowest it's been is 68 and at that point I must've been 6w.

I'm 8+4 now and feel like death warmed up so I'm taking that as a good sign!

So I thought I was out because my symptoms stopped suddenly and entirely for 5 days, exactly as they did with mc which happened at 7w but passed at 10.5w. I just had an overwhelming feeling it was over. Suffice to say I was gobsmacked when the sonographer showed me a little heartbeat! Symptoms picked back up again the next day and I still feel ruddy awful, way worse than I did with DS.

I know it's no guarantee but it at least stops me from fretting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->