My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

Yeah I did think of that! All the cliches were happening lol can't believe I not only missed the two week wait but a whole extra week-10 days haha just feeling the calm before the storm at the moment. Don't feel the slightest bit nauseous let alone sick.... Yet.......

hehe thats great though! We all know how tedious the tww can be! :dohh: yes i remember being sooo desperate to start 'feeling' pregnant...mine nausea didnt start straight away and i was constantly paranoid! But yer ince it starts you'll know :winkwink: exciting!! Xx

I've started getting a bit of reflux now and again this afternoon feels like a lump comes up in my throat. unfortunately my gag reflex is much more sensitive.... Thankfully I'm just coughing and dry heaving, my stomach doesn't feel like it's trying to empty....yet! Reassuring in a way but I also don't want it to get worse!

I've started getting a bit of reflux now and again this afternoon feels like a lump comes up in my throat. unfortunately my gag reflex is much more sensitive.... Thankfully I'm just coughing and dry heaving, my stomach doesn't feel like it's trying to empty....yet! Reassuring in a way but I also don't want it to get worse!

thats all i ever had, thankfully, but sometimes i did feel like if i was sick then maybe id feel better xx

I just cough and gag a bit and it goes away lol im trying to stabilise my blood sugar and it seems to be helping. Also overeating seems to be a big no! Little and often! i woke up in the middle of the night wanting apple and sultana flapjacks but my body wasnt awake enough to move let alone go shopping and bake lol need to find some sort of "healthy" syrup though. RHR is now 10bpm higher than at the end of last AF, seems to be levelling out now

did any of your heart rates decline during 1st tri? I had a spike up to 69bpm after implantation then up to 73 then over a week at 71 now for the past two days its 70....im worried if it goes below 69, whether it means I am no longer pregnant? I had a missed misscarriage last time, babys heart stopped beating at around 7weeks...so naturally I am worried this time...xx

Highlighted is implantation at 9dpo.

View attachment 921832
.x

i've come down a little bit last couple of days, hopefully just because I've been lazing around as it's the weekend! It doesn't take much movement to shoot my HR up at the moment, especially at work I get a bit out of breath if I go marching across the hospital at full speed!

EDIT: just read a few more pages of posts and it seems we decided the HR spikes between week 5-6 when the babies heart starts beating. I really can't wait for July to be done with so I can have my scan!

HR has really come down the last few days but my symptoms have been worse. Trying not to dwell on it too much.... I know you can have mmc but trying to keep positive because i have no bleedin or cramps and i feel like s@?t! What will be will be at this early stage

edit: jumped back up to 67 today! I thought watching it during the tww was bad!

Hey ladies moving here from TTC section,

Im super worried at my HB is going down, i didn have 5-6 weeks increase either. Maybe my babies heart never did beat :cry::cry:

This is my chart since I got the Fitbit, I got my Fitbit on 8dpo and bfp on 10dpo. My hb was avg 81-82 but this weekend it went down a bit which I thought was long weekend effect because I slept longer. Today is Wednesday and it's still going down to 74! My lowest since I got the fitbit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 12
Here is my chart, it looks quite similar. I did have trouble sleeping when i got my highest hr readings which would've affected it, im usually a cold person, it's very strange being hot all the time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
Here is my chart, it looks quite similar. I did have trouble sleeping when i got my highest hr readings which would've affected it, im usually a cold person, it's very strange being hot all the time!

I hav been sleeping better, but im not hot always. Sometimes im freezing and sometimes i have sweat dripping from my boobs lol

My day time fat burn was 4-5hours but now its 1-2hours so there is hb drop for sure. I wonder if its a normal thing once u hit 7weeks?

I dont pay too much attention to my fat burn. It's entirely dependent on how active I am ( i have a varied job, i can be on my feet all day and sitting down all of the next) it also depends if it's a day i have an exercise class or even do the shopping! If i did exactly the same thing day in day out i would track it

my hb definitely is constant at 74 now, i wish i knew what was my pre pregnancy hb

I've come all the way back down to pre implantation this week, quite scary to look at! Reflux seems to be getting a bit better, hope that's not a bad sign :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
Maybe u slept longer over the weekend? Mine is still around 75 but I donno my pre ovulation rate, it's scary but I hav doc appointment next Monday so I will ask

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
Yeah that's true I'm much more active at work. Our graphs are actually quite similar, maybe our bodies are getting a bit more used to things. I think the reason my reflux feels better is because I'm learning to manage it and I've rested over the weekend

when i look back, it seems like my lowest was wed which i was 7w3d so maybe thats why u hit the lowest? it may go up tomorrow. This hb thing is really scaring me but i have scan on Thursday, if there is a baby with healthy hb then we got nothing to worry about.

I also searched and it seems like lot of ppl posted about how their hb went low after 6-7 weeks. Maybe it just goes up at first bit

The baby does a huge amount of development in weeks 5 +6 Maybe they're having a rest and it will all kick off again next week! I've gone down again today but i've got this week off work which is probably skewing things!

Hey i had my scan yesterday, baby is fine and hb was 176. So dont worry about ur heart beat slowing down, because babys hb was perfect.

Changed my due date by 3 days tho, so im back to 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->