My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

I was working, thankfully in one of the only air conditioned parts of the hospital! I feel sorry for 3rd tri ladies in the heat, bad enough in first tri! My HR has come down to pre ov level today, 9+6. Waiting for scan date to come through, just want to know there's definitely a baby there with a heart beat! Can't believe you're 34 weeks now, doesn't seem that long since the thread started!
I've been reading this thread all morning! It's definitely helping me feel not so crazy. Congratulations to all! Still have one wk to go before testing.

:wave: hiya! How you all doing? Ichigo! Look at bubba now! :shock: nearly 30weeks! Amazing! How have you been? And you're still team yellow! :thumbup: xx I have been awol from the whole forum since I announced Bienna's birth. I did an update in my journal (link in sig).... Ive been through wuite a lot since she was born and so generally stayed away :nope: but things are looking up and I hope to keep popping in :thumbup: i do hope you are keeping well! Have you any names? Or a short list?
On the hr front, I am back down to my pre preg hr and guess what...it'll be a year on saturday that I conceived :shock: a whole year!!! So would have been a few days after that that I stArted questioning the hr! So this thread is nearly a year old too! :shock:

Hi!! Missed our chats, glad to hear that you're doing ok. My hr is all over the place up and down, resting hr in the 70s now! Was late 70s last couple of weeks felt so strange! Have a couple of name ideas but will wait until baby is here to decide, can't tell as well from the 3D images as I imagined! Can't believe this thread is a year old now!

i know! Wheres that time gone! Vienna is 3m old now!! Wow in the 70s! I bet it was strange! I wore my fitbit in labour (all 2hours of it) lol and it didnt do much! But day 2 and 3 i did so much fatburning and I put it down to recovering and breastfeeding! Once breastfeeding became more established, my resting hr started to come down. Its now 58-60 :thumbup:
Ooh cant wait to hear the name! :dance: x

I remember having a hr of 58-60, barely hit 95 walking from my car into work, now its 120 by the time I get there! Can't believe I've stayed team yellow with such easy access to ultrasound at work! Can't wait to find out now!

wow really! Then you are doing amazingly well! :thumbup: have you a gut feeling what baby might be? I knew from day one woth both girls... And if i ever got pregnant again, if I were to meet somebody else that is, then I know it will be another girl, such a weird feeling comes over me and i just know :shrug: lol x

i have no gut feelings, most people seem to think boy. I found it much easier to think of a girls name I love not sure if that means anything, probably not!

Would there be a way to go back and see what your normal resting hear rat is? I'm 8 8dpo and at 84bpm???

On the app/computer dashboard it plots a graph and tells you the monthly average, good luck :)

Just checked mine and my heart rate is 10 more beats per minute than it was before I conceived. Interesting!

I know this is an old thread but my resting HR has gone up quite a bit since 6dp5dt. My egg transfer was on 4/27. My resting HR usually fluctuates between 59-63 so 70 is quite high for me. I'm really hoping this is a good sign but I'm scared to get my hopes up... I go in for my beta tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170508-142940.jpg
    Screenshot_20170508-142940.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 21
I know this is an old thread but my resting HR has gone up quite a bit since 6dp5dt. My egg transfer was on 4/27. My resting HR usually fluctuates between 59-63. I'm really hoping this is a good sign but I'm scared to get my hopes up... I go in for my beta tomorrow.

Good luck :flower: really hope it's a good sign for you.

fitbit does not lie!!!!

beta came back at 422 :bfp: :cloud9:

Me again..

So I'm at 5w today and my resting heart rate is dropping and I'm terrified I'm losing the baby.. :( for those who had a higher resting HR with bfp how long did it last??

One thing is it still sky rockets to the cardio zone with minimal movement (like walking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->