My Fitbit HR detected pregnancy after Ov!!! Why doesn't everybody know this!!!

All went well, the sonographer struggled to get crown to rump measurement because the baby wasnt in a good position and wouldnt move much despite half emptying my bladder (which was an experience in itself!) and jiggling about! All the mesurements were good and there was a brain, heart, stomach, bladder and two jands and two feet lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
:dance::happydance::headspin: yay thats brill! Thats your little girl or boy right there!!! :cloud9: bet your are so relieved! Fab fab fab so happy for you! Will you find out the sex? What are you thinking? Xx

Going to stay team yellow ( well im gonna try!) didnt get the best pics because of baby position, some look like boy skull, some look more girly. Not sure if you can see nub, i made a thread in the gender prediction bit

ooh il go check it out. Im not very good on the nub bit, just dont get it lol. X :dohh:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...guesses-12-week-scan-12-6-a.html#post37654039

Ive read a bit about nub yesterday but I can only see it if it's really obvious, not too sure about skull theory

Intrigued in this fitbit thing. I ov'd on the 11th :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_7463.jpg
    IMG_7463.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7464.jpg
    IMG_7464.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7465.jpg
    IMG_7465.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 21
Thats a fab rise, i found it took a couple of months to work out a pattern, when i wasnt pregnant it would start to fall a couple of days before AF but always go up after ov. When i was pregnant it went up after ov but then again jumped up around implantation time. Will be interesting for you to compare with your temps, i never got round to buying a thermometer

This is the only one with a rise like that after ov, and ive been using my fitbit since December. And i've been temping since About June this year i think x

Here are some of my previous months

Attachments

• IMG_7470.jpg
    IMG_7470.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7471.jpg
    IMG_7471.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7472.jpg
    IMG_7472.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7473.jpg
    IMG_7473.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7474.jpg
    IMG_7474.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Fingers crossed for you, i found in the end I dodn't notice the pattern until after I got the positive test. I was sick with a fever at ov time so the pattern got a bit messed up

Wow this is awesome! Congrats on all your pregnancies too xx

OMG I have this pattern it matches my bbt chart it shows my rise durning ovulation my dip at 9 dpo spike back up I'm 12 dpo scared to test I'm waiting on my missed period but this is making me want to test thanks for posting

Good luck :) i found mine would start to come back down a couple of days before AF. Definitely test if it stays up! :)

Good luck :) i found mine would start to come back down a couple of days before AF. Definitely test if it stays up! :)

I was suprised to see this thread pop up again. How are u doing Ichigo? how is the pregnancy going? did u find out the gender yet?

I was suprised to see this thread pop up again. How are u doing Ichigo? how is the pregnancy going? did u find out the gender yet?

yeah it went quiet when liveinhope had her little girl. I am doing ok thanks, haven't found out gender trying to stay team yellow! Have a 3d scan in a couple of weeks can't wait to see the face properly :) how are you?

Thank you I'm 11 dpo and still up AF due in 2 days I'm going to wait before testing thank you ladies so much for sharing this info. I have been wering the fitbit blaze for 4 months now so I can go back and compare and this is the first chart I have that looks like this.

yeah it went quiet when liveinhope had her little girl. I am doing ok thanks, haven't found out gender trying to stay team yellow! Have a 3d scan in a couple of weeks can't wait to see the face properly :) how are you?

Im doing great! didnt get crazy pregnancy symptoms not pains, Thank God! will see how third trimester goes. We have 3D scan booked for Dec 10, cant wait to see his face. At 20 weeks, they showed his face in 3D. He looked like his dad already! as soon as i saw the face , i said its a boy!

Ah i cant believe u are team yellow, i would die from curiosity hehe

It's amazing I haven't looked I work in cardiac ultrasound! If my Mum hadn't come to 20 week scan and I went on my own I'm pretty sure I would've found out and not told anyone..............

Thank you I'm 11 dpo and still up AF due in 2 days I'm going to wait before testing thank you ladies so much for sharing this info. I have been wering the fitbit blaze for 4 months now so I can go back and compare and this is the first chart I have that looks like this.

Did you test? Mine dipped down yesterday, but shot up again today, first time it's gone up after starting to dip so I'm interested to see what you got! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->