My Food and Exercise diary

yeah carbs is my down fall, i love my bread and spuds!

I will try to cut down on them more tho, but its like cutting my right arm off lol

xx

god im so crap, i will not will power whats so ever when it comes to food!! :(

Jase came home with money so brought us both fish and chips :(

*sigh*

xx

im giving up, yes i know im shit.

Its causeing arguments between me and Jase now and im totaly pissed off with it all

Just got to accept that im not as small as i used to be and get on with things

xx

hmm, ok despite the shit week i have had i just weighed myself just to see, and i have lost another 1lb, so thats 2 in total this week.

xx

Aw un sorry I have not kept up with your thread. I understand if its causing tension, My OH hates it when I go low fat (he loves his pies!) Perhaps strike a happy medium, dont beat yourself up if you have fish and chips one night, doing somethings is better than nothing, everything makes a difference. Its very hard to try to over night change your whole exercise and eating regime. Even if you only have a couple of really heathy dinners a week, and perhaps just try to shop for low fat options of things like marg, and cheese and yogurts, and low suger stuff etc. Perhaps find a friend to do the odd exersice class with for a giggle or take the kids swimming, dont feel like you have to do it every day, just do it when the mood takes you.

Even if you dont lose weight who cares, throw your scales away and just enjoy yourself and try to feel good about yourself. just eating a bit healthier and doing the odd bit of exercise will all help and make you feel a bit more positive.

i lost 5lbs in total, partly coz i was ill for a few days.

and an inch off my waist and hips, so im much happier for now...

xxx

im starting this again for my own benifit, if i fail again this time i will give up lol

Monday

Breakfast : bowl of crunchy nut, 1 slice of brown bread toast

Lunch : garlic pitta bread filled with tuna, red and green raw cabbage, gratted carrot and a little bit of low fat mayo

Dinner : 2 small jacket spuds with tuna, raw red and green cabage, gratted carrot and a little of low fat mayo

Snacks : raw carrot sticks, banana, bit of kewi, apple! healthy options muller corner

Drinks : Water, fruit juice, tea

Excercise : long walk,

Tuesday

Breakfast : brown bread banana toastie

Lunch : crunchy nut cereal with sliced banana, low fat milk (the one)

Dinner : boiled spuds, tuna, raw red and white cabage, grated carrots, cherry tomatoes and a little bit of low fat mayo

Snacks : Apple, carrot sticks, weight watchers choc ice cream tub (1.7g fat, 91 cals)

Drinks : Water, sugar free juice

Excercise : walking, housework

Wednesday

Breakfast : crunchy nut cereal with sliced banana, low fat milk (the one)

Lunch : brown bread sandwhich filled with tuna, red and green raw cabbage, gratted carrot, cucumber and a little bit of low fat mayo, pink n whites waffer (98% fat free)

Dinner : tuna, waffer thin turkey (98% fat free) lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, raw red and green cabage, grated carrot and a little bit of low fat mayo.

Snacks : Apple, banana, muller healthy option corner yoguert

Drinks : Water, sugar free juice, tea

Excercise : walking

Layla your diet is fantastic, of anyone who has been doing a food diary yours is exemplary! But no wonder your finding it hard to stick with as its very strict.

You should allow yourseff the odd treat, it would make little differnce to the diet, but make it a lot easier for you, otherwise your more prone to giving up the whole thing.

Where exactly are you finding it hard, is it that your still hungry between meals or a particular food your craving?

Mum is doing a diet from slimming world, she has read days and green days and no kidding the weight is falling off!!!

The best is your allowed 15 sins a day (treats) so you don't feel restricted in what you eat ...

Would you like me to find out more for you?
xxx

Won't be offended if you say no lol

Cat - its the sweet craqvings im finding hard, coz i had that choc weight watchers things last night i now want more lol im trying to setlle them with cups of tea, atho i have gone down from 2 sugars to one, and its this sweetner stuff

Im only being this strict for a week, just to boost myself, after that i will eat nicer things within reason and step up the excerise lol

Imi - yeah please, i want to do the slimming world diet but im to tight to pay for the books and weighing fee each week lol

xx

Im ringing mum up for a chat and a pick me up later so ill ask more and give you a PM hun

xxx

Thursday

Breakfast : crunchy nut cereal low fat milk (the one) 1 slice of best of both bread (toast)

Lunch : Weight watchers tomatoe and chick pea soup, 1 sclice of best of both bread

Dinner : veg stir fry (peppers sweetcorn, carrots, beansprouts, corguets, opions (tsp of sunflower oil) with waffer thin ham (98% fat free) in a sweet chilli sauce. chopped grapes and banana covered with muller light yogurt

Snacks : Apple, kewi, rasins, muller light yogurt, 2 chocolate buscuits

Drinks : Water, sugar free juice, tea

Excercise : walking

Jase sat an ate a whole pizza to himself last night right in front of me, it was hell! smelt sooo good lol

not doing to badly today, i have figure out that sweet chilli dip settles my hunger cravings, i think its coz the hotness of it stays on my tongue for a while.

xx

aghhh im so angry at myself, i couldnt holdback any longer, i just had 2 chocolate bisciuts :(

still craving sweet stuff! so having a cup of tea now to see if that takes the cracings away

xx

What a git, cant believe he ate that in front of you.

Have you ever had your blood sugar levels checked Layla, as you have frequent sugar cravings, you can have a quick test for free at your local chemists.

Dont worry the two choclate biscuits are a drop in the ocean, will really not make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->