My Food and Exercise diary

i had 2 diabeaties tests in my prengnacy with Coby but they came back fine.

One of the symptoms/side affects of PCOS is sugar cravings, but as diabeties is conected to PCOS i think i will prob devlop it in later life, my dad got it in his 40's and my sister had it thoughout her pregnancy so it does run in the family.

Since having the tea and buscuits, the cravings have gone....for now lol so i feel much more in control

xx

Heres some information you might find usefull https://www.ifyouski.com/Health/Tips/Hypoglycaemia/

Perhaps look at taking a chromium suppliment and see if this helps. But this might certainly go some way to explain your weigh issues, sugar cravings and depression.

See it says their that diabeties tests can be inacurate unless taken at the time of a suger craving, so it may hav been missed. I know its often missed in pregnancy from urine test, as they are noturiously inacurate.

thanks for the link,

Im going to see my dad at easter, so i will test my blood on his littel pin prick machine thing, if its low (or high) i will get myself checked out :)

xx

What a git, cant believe he ate that in front of you.

Have you ever had your blood sugar levels checked Layla, as you have frequent sugar cravings, you can have a quick test for free at your local chemists.

Dont worry the two choclate biscuits are a drop in the ocean, will really not make a difference.

he did give me a big of the sausage that was on it, i have to admit lol but it was only teeny tiny!

xx

Friday

Breakfast : Bran flakes, 1 slice of brown bread toasted

Lunch : Bacon Super noodles (98%fat free) wanted something warm today!

Dinner : pasta, fish and pepper bread (to many carbs!)

Snacks : Apple

Drinks : Water, sugar free juice

Excercise : walking

Weighed myself this morning, i have only lost 2lbs, i know i still have 2 more days to go before is a week but hardly seems worth it :(

xx

2lb is great hun think of it this way, its better than putting it on ;)
i think your doing brilliant :D :hugs:

Layla, im reading your diary everyday and wonder about trying ti myself for a week just to see if i could do it, also to see if i do loose any weight (see if i can get any weightloss without needing help of metformin)

Anybody willing to help me set out a weeks plan for a diet? i cant jsut wing it cause im crap at knowing whats good and what isnt lol, plus theres a few things that i dont particularly like.

I will help you with it AG, i love doing things like that, plus with us both having PCOS i know what food sticks and what doesnt lol

xx

yeah! lol there are these waffer with marshmellow things called pink and whites, they are very sweet tasting and 98% fat free!

xx

if you sen dme a list of what you like and dont like i will put one togethger for you, do you want it the same as mine, the first week to be hard, just to kick start? then for it to be ok after

xx

yummy pink n whites, and they sell them at my work :D

I made a post with a layout like yours, ill get a list of likes and dislikes there, saves taking over your topic lol

Layla spoke to mum and got basic info on this diet ...

tried to post the other night and it wiped it 4 times lol!!

Add to MSN if you want and i can relate (if i can) the basics of this thing she doing!

xxx

I dont know your msn addy hun, i will PM you with mine

xx

its a yahoo one? does that work for msn aswell?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->