:( my friend

crying inside

Reaction score
so my friend calls me she has 3kids and tell me how tired she is and she needs time alone and she cant do this r do that and i just wanted to yell at the top of my LUNGS do you know what i have to go through to get all that tiredness and time alone and cant do this and cant do that WITCH i just needed to vent :(

:hugs: it will b ur turn soon hun
:dust::dust: baby dust 4 u :) x

I know that is frustrating :(

does your friend know you are so desperately ttc?

sounds like she is really frustrated ... perhaps she is having other issues with her marriage or depression etc.... Could you offer to watch the kids for her one day? that might give you some happy kid time and her a much needed break!

:hug:

I'm sorry you feel like that :( I can imagine! One of my friends accidentally fell pregnant and had an abortion when I was desperately TTC - it feels horrid :(

BUT your friend probably doesn't realise that you feel this way. I have only one daughter and I whinge at my friends sometimes, saying I'm tired after having been up all night and that I wish my husband would be home to give me a break - even though my daughter was LONG awaited! I hope that you don't get too much of it though, it isn't nice for you to hear when it's all you want :( xxx

sounds like she is really frustrated ... perhaps she is having other issues with her marriage or depression etc.... Could you offer to watch the kids for her one day? that might give you some happy kid time and her a much needed break!

^WSS That sounds like a great idea. :) You can watch the kids for a little while. It'll help you relax and keep your mind off TTC for a little bit and your friend can get a break. Trust me, once you have three little ones running around you're going to want a little break now and then too. :thumbup: It'll be your turn soon hun. :hugs:

Good point. I'm sure if I am ever blessed with kids or a kid, I will complain at least once, lol. But I will have to stop myself.

Maybe there are other problems in her life?

But I totally know how you feel!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->