my friends think im mad!

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
my friends think im mad when i start talking about nappies :haha: especially when i say that im designing my own ones from wn. one friend said she is too lazy to do reusable nappies! but i have converted one friend which is good :happydance: and i love seeing the nappies dry on the line.
Does anyone else have friends that think they are mad?

yep, speshally when someone asks me about them and i pull out my bag full :rofl:

i get the ere we go again look

yep, speshally when someone asks me about them and i pull out my bag full :rofl:

i get the ere we go again look
:rofl: my friends do that as well,i start naming them and pros and cons with each nappy, they then say they are still not convinced :shrug:

none of my friends use reusables its a shame they should really be promoted more they are so easy to use

I dont know any1 (in "real life!") that uses reuseables! My boss reckons i'll b making 2 much work for myself, n wont have time, as do most of my friends! But 1 of em (who's said that she could never manage it) is sorta supportive n says she'll be so amazed and impressed if i do manage it! Watch this space!

I must admit I was in the category of cant be bothered to carry/wash dirty nappies. Then.................. I saw how pwetty they are when Zara got hers & fell in lust:cloud9:. Now I have a special pegging out area in the airing cupboard spesh for the nappies with pegs & hangers in it & get much more joy out of changing her bum than I ever did with sposies.

none of my friends use them either but i've since met some like minded people who do.

not managed to convert anyone - but if someone asks they can't shut me up :rofl:

:rofl: my friends dont came round mine often, just in case i get the laptop out and start showing them all the nappies i still want :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->