My Galactic Staffordshire Wedding

lol.. at your numbers!

good lass, having a good idea of what you want will help me get the shots you will be very pleased with!

Thankyou!

Now waiting to hear what to do re: registry office people ... i know u have to submit an intention to marry but that can only be done up to 1 year in advance, im assuming u can still 'book' date with them now though - awaiting venue to tell me as I have no idea lol - suppose they'd need a time too :shrug: ... Im thinking 1pm cermeony ish, breakfast 4pm ish then evening do starting 7:30 and hog roast/bbq served sometime after ... im completely guessing lol!

Timings sounds good to me :thumbup: as for the notice of marriage I'm not sure tbh as we were almost 1 year away when we booked ours :dohh: Give the registry office a ring today and find out x

I rang them :thumbup:

They at 12pm or 1:30 available so booked 1:30pm ... sound about right??? (waiting for venue to ring me back as on lunch)

........ Booked....... :wohoo:

x

Sounds good to me hun :happydance: woohoo .... well done you!!! So its ONNNNNNNN!!! :happydance: x

Gem's getting maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarieeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! :dance:

Looking forward to email :thumbup:

Sounds good to me hun :happydance: woohoo .... well done you!!! So its ONNNNNNNN!!! :happydance: x

Unless we both run off with younger (or older!) model lol!!! I'll have to practise signature as im guessing thats what I sign register with lol! Fowles and Phillips are every similar names anyway :wacko:

Sent email to Steves godfather in NZ hopefully he can make it over in time (fingers crossed!!)

:rofl: at running away!

You don't sign the register in your married name it's just your maiden name :thumbup: x

Yep... you sign as maiden name :thumbup:

But then you have to sign your life away on all your new docs for change of name :)

Gem..... I've received your email.....

I'M EXTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I rave about it on FB???? Please??? :p

Of course!!!!!!!! :D THANKYOU so much for saying yes - i know u'll provide a trustworthy, professional and truely exceptional service :)

LMAO shit i would have signed Phillips!!!!!!! :rofl:

Its amazing what you can get sorted in a 1hr nap session lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->