• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Galactic Staffordshire Wedding

Brilliant.

I'd love to see some of these pics in large... cos I cant see all the details, but some very clever, quirky and cool idea's... all with good photo opportunities!!

can you ask the venue about the carpet? though it wont make a huge difference. Most shots will be outside xxx

I love your ideas they are great. The teal is beautiful xx

ty :)

Hair vine im liking: ... Basically wire detail to put in hair :)
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Wedding/KGrHqEOKkME1qKbRUyKBNi9EFJN0_3.jpg

How are you thinking of wearing your hair Gem, it's gorgeous I can't wait for your wedding it's going to be amazing :cloud9: x

Arrr fanks ... I think down but with a little bit up. I know I moan about my hair alot but I do get so many comments about it since I was little with the natural curls it'll be a shame not too - with a little help from styling! Not sure on a veil as yet will have to see once the dress is decided :D

Exciting ... !!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh... I have visions of gorgeous photos :)

...I hope so :p

Got all the confirmations through in the post now .... also booklet on civil ceremonys and the choices, will take a photo of the pages, some of the vows are a right tongue twister :wacko:

Got quote for stationary too :D

Just seen this on ebay lol!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/shabby-mod-n-chic-wedding-place-named-setting-personalised-plaque-sign-/251012232411?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item3a717eb4db#ht_792wt_1185

Uhm... do you have your own personal crafty people making stuff for you? :haha:

xxx

:haha: I love it! Pretty freaky that it's Gem and Steve already though x

lol isnt it just :)

Just seen stamps price rise 30th april ...1st class rise from 46p to 60p - 2nd class from 36p to 50p. Superdrug selling them with 5% off and they dont have price on them so still vaild after rise - may need to buy for invites now and save! :D

Remember the 'nail' I wanted everyone .....

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1355/5153230092_061515738e_z.jpg

Well i've found it (took some blooming research!) and its about 3k .... ¥399,000 :shock: so next step .... cheaper alternative!

:rofl: I'm sure you'll be able to get a cheaper alternative somewhere ... don't ask where though :lol: x

Good lord! That's pricey! :shock:

Hope you find a suitable alternative! :thumbup:

I know I only need fake diamonds and pearls and a white base metal - wont wear it more than one day :p lol!

Went into greenwoods to talk about suit hire ... they do the 1869 chain (or something of those numbers!) besides greenwoods are everywhere incl lincoln which will be good for my brother suit fitting :thumbup: So, whole suit of Edward Jacket, trousers, shirt, waistcoat, cravat, hankerchief and cufflinks are £96.50 each atm, I was expecting more £150 ish (although prob will with shoes on that) I can reserve at that price and they wont increase for next year. Childrens less. So in the summer gonna go with steve to try on then he can go with best man to sort!... thats if I cant find cheaper, unsure if next or m&s do wedding hire ...

I'm not sure about Next or M&S ... we got ours from a local suit hire place it was a lot cheaper but I'm guessing your brother doesn't live near. I think ours were around £60pp and the groom was free if we ordered 5 :thumbup: x

oooo really? ill defo look around anyway :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->