My genius can..

S

Serene123

Stand up from sitting without anything to help her!! I missed it the first time but Nana and Daddy saw and told me :shock: She has done it twice since, all this evening, and I am soooooooo proud!!!

shes gunna be walking sooooonn!!! i was walking at 9 months! shes so cleaver charlies never gunna walk hes only just learned to go forward in his bloody walker!

God it's scarey!! She is getting too grown up. I didn't believe them when they told me :rofl:

haha when charlie rolled over for the first time he was at my mams and i didnt belive her eather coz he wouldnt do it for me! you'r gunna have to take her to get some little shoesys!

I can't imagine her little feet in shoes! She's not even in 6-9 babygrows yet. She's tiny! :rofl:

good job caitlin!! I walked at 9 months, wont be long for her im sure.

What age does everyone elses baby do this? Jack has in the last 2 weeks started pulling up on every thing and walking around the furniture. Apparently even that is forward for 9 months?!

Caitlyn started pulling up and walking around the furniture around 6 months I think, I'd have to look on her "first's" list lol

God Toria, Caitlyn is a child prodigy! Pulling herself up on furniture at 6 months?? Grace can't even sit up by herself! lol well done Caitlyn x

well done caitlyn.

callum's walking all over the place but cant get from sitting to standing and hes 14 mths. She's so clever.

She looks like a surfer! :rofl: With her little arms out trying to keep her balance!

Go Caitlyn!!! I can't believe she's doing so much....Char is only just learning to crawl and they're only 3 days apart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->