My girl grew wings at 27.5 weeks.

xSarahM

Two Beautiful Angels
Reaction score
Okay, so i was expecting boy/girl twins.
I AM expecting twins. :cry: Idk if i was or i still am.

Today i went for a normal Drs appointment. They struggled to find a heartbeat on the doppler. At first i wasnt worried, but then it took a little time. And when my Dr suggested using an Ultrasound to check baby, i guess i just knew it. And then everything was rushing through my head:

Last night i remember feeling her kick as i was going to bed. My boys on my left, my girls on my right. If i feel kicks in the middle idk who it is. So as i was feeling kicks, i didnt worry. I didnt think anything of it. Should i have known? Should i have just had a gut feeling?

So they couldnt find a heart beat on the Ultrasound either. But it appeared that her Cord was wrapped around her neck :cry: So they checked the bloodflow through her cord and couldnt get anything for that either.

How am i supposed to deal with this pain? How am i supposed to carry my gorgeous angel throughout the rest of my pregnancy? Why her? Why me? Why now? :cry:

Also, i know im not Second Tri, but idk if i can post in the Stillborn section as she hasnt been born yet :(

Sarah I am so sorry to hear this, I have no words really that can help, but wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and wanted to send you some big :hugs:

And as for not posting in the Stillborn section, you post where ever you want to hun, no one will turn you away around here xxxxxxxx

OMG hun I am soooo sorry :cry: How devastating! Is that the only option... to carry her to term when you have your son? Doesnt her little body begin to deteriorate over time? Oh how I wish there was something I could do to change this for you :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sarah, you go wherever you need to be, whether in here or the stillbirth section. Your little girl will always be precious. I am so sorry for your loss.

If you need someone to talk to, message me x

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't have any advice as to how doctors usually deal with this type of situation. Sending you a big hug.

OMG hun I am soooo sorry :cry: How devastating! Is that the only option... to carry her to term when you have your son? Doesnt her little body begin to deteriorate over time? Oh how I wish there was something I could do to change this for you :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm not entirely sure.
I'm supposed to go back in a week, to have some blood tests done. They'll check that i dont have any toxins in my blood from my baby girl. If everything is fine, as my boy doesnt seem to have any problems, they'll hopefully keep me continuting with my pregnancy for a bit longer so that he can develop further. I'll most probably be induced earlier than normal though.

Oh God :cry: how awful :cry: I cannot imagine what must be going through your mind. Will they make you carry her to full term, I'm not sure what would happen in this case? I'm sorry for your loss hun xxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss, I don't know what else to say really.

You can post anywhere you want sweetie.

Lots and lots of :hugs:

xxx

:hugs: Wishing I could heal your pain and take it for my own. Its unfair how cruel life is. Im so sorry :(

I'm so sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: My heart is totally broken for you, I can't imagine what you are going through, my God :cry::cry: I just don't know what to say except I am so sorry and if you ever need me for anything I am around.
Sending so much love and strength. XOXOXOXOOXOOOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you all for your kind words.
They most definately won't let me carry until full term. From my knowledge I will be having blood tests done every week to check their are no toxins in my blood from my baby girl. I don't know when they'll want me to deliver.
I have a big list of questions for my next appointment.

Oh sweetheart i am so sorry.

:hugs:

I have a friend who pregnant with triplets and 1 of her son's passed in her tummy at 26 weeks, she carried the other 2 for another 7 weeks to give them a fighting chance.

I lost my daughter to a cord accident same as yours, so if you need to talk i am here.

V xxx

awe hun im so so sorry you have to go through this, i couldnt even imagine it!!

feel free to post here anytime its the only thing that helped me through it...

i cant even try and offer advice other than to try and keep yourself going for your gorgeous little boy and i really hope this time is as easy as possible for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls. I just don't know what to do with myself.
I'm just laid here in bed. Awake. My head feels tired but my eyes and my mind aren't.
I have so many questions. Do you think my doctor would let me book an appointment before I have to go in for blood sampling? Just so I can get more answers. I don't want to ask to see him and have him make me wait. That would make me more anxious.

:hugs:Im so sorry for your loss.I lost my son to a cord accident too.Just know that we are all here for you when you need to talk.Thinking of you so much,and sending you lots of hugs xx

oh darling im so sorry i lost one of my twins in december and was heartbroken but knew i had to stay for my second who i sadly lost 2 weeks later. i was 12 and 14 weeks with mine. sending love to you and your boy. stay strong for him x

massive hugs!!!xxxxx so so sorry for your lossxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"