My girl grew wings at 27.5 weeks.

I am so very sorry hun, life is so cruel sometimes. I lost my twin boys at 22 weeks due to premature labour. I do hope the doctors know best and give you the best care so that you can safely deliver...

Oh hon I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm a bit apalled though that they are making you wait that long, how cruel. I would call and ask to see your doctor before then as you, naturally, have so many questions. Stay strong for your boy honey and ask them everything, it's what they get paid for. xxx

So so sorry, I wish there was more I could say or do to take your pain away. Life can be defiantly cruel at times, I lost my baby girls at 22 weeks just 15 days ago :(

I am so sorry to read about your little girl :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: x

I am so sorry, My heart breaks for you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I gave birth to my Ava at 18 weeks and we buried her on 3/11/2011 it was the hardest thing in my life I feel I will ever go through. If you need a friend I am here..XOXOOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't normally look in this section but your post title showed as I was scrolling down the home page.

I am so so sorry for your loss. It wasn't your fault, there was nothing you could have done and you couldn't have known as you were feeling kicks. Massive (((((hugs)))))

Thanks for all your kind words, girls.

I rang my doctor up this morning and asked to go in just to get some answers about everything. He was very helpful and understanding.

When i asked how could her cord being wrapped around her neck have been the cause of all this, because its not like she was breathing. He corrected me that there was also a knot in it. I must've missed that. I guess my head was all over the place.

I will have blood tests + appointments every week. They're hoping to let me go on as long as i can with the pregnancy until baby boy is strong enough to come out. But obviously, if any problems start to arise, i would have to be induced earlier. There is still a good posibility i could have a viginal birth, which is what i still want.

We've also decided to change our angels name. She is now going to be named Aurelia Emily. (Aurelia meaning Golden.) :flow:

I am so sorry Hun, my heart hurts reading this, wishing you all the strength to get though this time :hugs:

I know no words can take away your pain, but I am really truly sorry for your loss and my heart is breaking for you. It must be so hard because you cant really say goodbye to your little girl properly yet :cry: I cant imagine the pain you are going through.

I love your name choice. We lost our little girl 10 days ago and named her Emily - I think its a beautiful name and Aurelia Emily is so special.

I am glad you got some answers from the doctor. Dont be afraid to call them whenever you have questions - thats what they are there for!

Take care of yourself, I hope you find the strength and courage to get through these next few weeks and months. And remember your little girl may have gone, but she will always be with you and her twin in your hearts forever :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: x a million.

Post where ever you are comfortable.

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little girl (((Hugs))).

I can't imagine what your going though. I am so very sorry to hear about your little girl x

I am so, so sorry for your loss of your little girl hun :( :hugs:

Aurelia is a really beautiful name by the way xx

Ian so sorry Hun you are going through this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back