My girl grew wings at 27.5 weeks.

ohh i am so so very sorry your little girl has grown her wings :cry: I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now :hugs: i know how hard it was to carry my Angel for 3 days until he was born :-(

Your more than welcome over in the stillbirth section but post where ever you feel most comfortable :hugs:

again, im very sorry :hugs:

xxx

I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. It must be so hard to have to carry on knowing she has left you.

You would definitely be welcomed into the stillbirth section, your little girl will be stillborn even though she hasn't already. I am sad that you feel you don't know where to belong.

I cannot imagine how hard this is. I am so so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry. Ive seen your precious little boy has grown his wings too :cry: i know its no comfort but your babies wanted to stay together. Your little boy didnt want his sister to be alone. Very special little ones. All my love xx

Sorry for your Losses :hugs: I know it is Hard going through this...You will have your ups and downs...

Oh I have no words :cry::cry: I am so so sorry that your little boy has gone too :cry: But now will always be together.

Sending you lots of hugs :hugs: Take care of yourself x

I'm so sorry your darlings have both grown their wings, I'm thinking of you, I know it's so hard xxx

I am so, so sorry. You are a unique situation. Because while you will have the joy of the birth of your DS, you will also have the grief of having your sweet baby girl. You have a tough road ahead, but we are hear to listen, and comfort, and pray as much as you need it. I am truely, deeply sorry for you and your family. I will be sending lots of prayers. Hugs mama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->