My girlfriend is pregnant & I need advice!!

Ohh I'd love to know the outcome of this, wonder if it was for real? xx

edited as i hadnt realised how aincent this is

Personally, I think our girlfriends baby will be dead? Sorry if that is harsh, but my word, who takes drugs when they KNOW they are pregnant? Sounds a little silly to me!

I think you should run as fast as you can far away from this girl :)

Lol erhhh okay, I didnt read to the bottom of the replies! Didn't realise it was for years ago...oopsie! Interesting read though, personally think it was probably a fake?

Yeah I agree, either a fake or she really had him going, in that case what a sad story. That poor boy (asuming he did exist)
x x

well if it werent fake poor guy... why do most the good ones seem to get stuck with crazy girls or arent interested in girls...

looooooool :rofl: as if no-one noticed it was 4 years ago! Do feel sorry for the poor lad though... Gah what a silly girl he got himself involved with!! With any luck she lied and he never forgave her! xX

Hi,
I have been going out with my girlfriend, who is 18 years old for about 2 months and she has just told me she is 6 months pregnant with someone else's child. I was absoloutley gobsmacked by this as she is so damn thin. She is a recreational drug user and I have known this since I met her. She takes mostly cocaine but also ecstacy, speed and marijuana. I have never really been okay with her taking these drugs but she's very stubborn and brushes it aside, plus she's an addict who doesn't want to stop.
She told me about the pregnancy when we were first starting getting intimate(she just stopped and went all coy) so I asked her what was up. She told me about it, and I was, well just stunned. Her stomach is completely flat(I look more pregnant than her and I'm not fat either). She told me she has known about the pregnancy since January and with it being June she says she's 6 months gone. Since I met her I've always felt there was something she was hiding but this was the last thing on my mind. She said that she wants to get an abortion but just 'blocks' the pregnancy from her mind and gets on with her life. She also told me that she takes speed and doesn't eat for 3 days so that she doesn't get fat. I presume that the baby is dead and is still inside her. Her parents don't know and they are friends of my parents, so I can't discuss it with my parents as she doesn't want her parents to EVER know.
I, myself am only 19 and I'm completely baffled by all of this and feel out of depth. I don't know what to say to her and I don't want to offend her because she is clearly lost and confused. In truth I am disgusted with her actions as the foetus is a living thing and even though I may not agree with abortion, I feel it is a better way of killing the foetus than taking multiple drugs and not eating. With her being 6 months gone I find it hard to believe she can legally have an abortion but she reckons that she can go to a clinic for 3 days in a nearby city and have it done.
Can you please help me out as I really like her and want her to get through this bad patch in the best possible way. She is someone who is very insecure, needing constant reassurance and finds it difficult to trust people & open up to them. This is why I'm finding it so difficult to advise her as I'm unsure of what approach to take.
Any advice would be fantastic as I really want to point her in the right direction.
Thanks for your time.

sorry to sound harsh here

But instead of faffing about on a forum asking questions , grow a pair of balls and take charge of the situation. Like you said she "MIGHT" have a baby inside her and if she has then she needs some help fast. by the sounds of it she is probably just saying it to get attention but if not then whats more important , your relationship or a babies life?????? forget about what she wants coz in all honestly she doesnt deserve to choose at this point and she could end up killing herself and the baby , even though it sounds like shes trying her hardest to kill the baby anyway.

Tell her parents!!!!!!!ring the doctors , just do something

when i first read this reply i was like 'god thats very harsh' but i actually totally agree with this. DO SOMETHING!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->