My Graco Fusio Stroller/Pramette Review

immysmum

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to add my review of the Graco Fusio - Hope it helps someone x

With a RRP of just £299, I personally think The Fusio is great value for money. The price includes the Pushchair, Footmuf, Apron, Rain Cover and a very cosy Newborn Liner. It’s really easy to assemble as it’s just a case of snapping on the wheels and it comes with a really clear set of instructions.

It can also be used as a travel system by adding the Logio S Deluxe Car Seat and adapter and you can also purchase a hard Carry Cot if you wish. The seat is reversible and it’s really simple to do so, you just unclip turn around, clip in one side then stretch the seat and clip in the other side. The Seat has four reclining positions from lying down flat (for newborns) to sat up straight (for toddlers up to 3) as well as a five point harness.

The hood is nice and big to shade little eyes from the sun and has a lovely see through bit to allow you to peek in if baby is facing out or for baby to take a look at the clouds. It’s also made from UV tested fabrics which offers great peace of mind.

It folds and unfolds very easily with colour codes to let you know if the pushchair is not fully open. The step on/off foot break is also colour coded as well as the locking wheels, which is on the side of pushchair – no need to bend down. Because it umbrella folds, when folded it’s nice and compact and doesn’t take up much room in the boot. I have a Megane, which doesn’t have the biggest boot, and there is still plenty of room for a weeks shopping and my changing bag. When folded it’s also free standing which created a lot of interest in the doctors surgery whilst visiting the health visitor.

As it only has small wheels I was concerned about taking it off road, but it’s handled really well. We’ve been across bumpy streets, grassy parks and even a stony beach and my little boy still hasn’t been woken. It’s also great at doing a 360 degree turn, great for chasing after a tearaway toddler.

It has a huge shopping basket, big enough to take my rather large OiOi changing bag. The handles will also take a couple of shopping bags each if required. The handles swivel so can be adjusted for pushers of different heights and although they are very very low in the lowest position my Husband found the highest very comfortable and he’s six foot.

All in all I think it’s great and fantastic value for money as it’ll be the only pushchair I’ll need.

Toys R Us are currently giving away a free car seat with every Fusio - bargain!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->