My Grandad has sent me a wee gift xxx

ashrxxx

Pregnant with a miracle x
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh my god ladies!!

So sorry i have not been on in ages, life has been a bitch to me since 2009 started, bu Grandad suddenly died on the 10th Jan, and i had to do CPR and i could not keep him cozy:cry::cry::cry:

I am in my 4th year of ttc, and GUESS what????? I got a shiny:bfp: yesterday!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am petrified tho, every wee cramp i feel like AF is on its wait so i am on toilet watch, i had a terrible m/c in May 08 and i am so so so so scared!! Though it does feel different this time!

How do i relax?? I have a scan booked for the 3rd of March, and that three weeks will drag, i know there is nothing i can do now, and its in the hands of mother nature, but please mother nature i need a break and some good to come my way!

Love to you ALL, love Ash xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps the piccy is crap but its a bright BFP lol

Attachments

• Picture 136.jpg
    Picture 136.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 42
So sorry to hear about your grandad. But equally, so pleased to hear about BFP. Life does weird things, doesn't it? Good luck and masses of babydust xx

Sorry about your grandad - I hope you have a H&H 9 months
:dust::dust::dust: sending lots of sticky dust your way! :hugs:

O:):happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am VERY excited for you! Things do happen like that you know...

In Jan 07, I lost my Father-in-law (he was only 54) and it was only 3 months after our wedding :cry:....but the very same week, I found out I was pregnant! They say when god takes one, he makes another...

Try to be positive and stay relaxed as best you can. Your grandad will watch over you, and whatever will be will be. But I am sure, you wil be ok. :hug:

I have a happy healthy 16 month old baby girl, who is named Neve after her poppy Neville who she will sadly never meet. She will know all about him tho and Im sure, she will always have a guardian angel O:)

Take care hon. xxx

So sorry about ur grandad!!!! :hugs:

Congratulations on ur :bfp: and welcome to 1st trimester! :hugs:

Congratulation on your :bfp::happydance:

Am sure your Grandad is looking after you :hugs:

sxx

Sorry about your Grandad, but so delighted to hear your news!

sorry about your grand dad hun!
but congrats on that :bfp:

just relax and take it as easy as you can! :)

my sympathys for your loss :hugs: but a huge congrats on your :bfp: What a wonderfull gift he has sent you :hugs:

sorry about your loss, hun. Congrats on your BFP & have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Oooooh girls, i can not thank you enough for ALL your kind words and congratulations! They mean the world to me and more, i never in a million years would of expected a BFP after 4 years TTC!

I had a worrying moment this am when i repeated my test as it was a 2 pack and the line took longer to appear than Mondays one and this was FMU this morning but it still was a bright :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was in floods of tears when it took about a min to appear fully, i am so scared after my m/c has this happened to anyone else? i need reassured...

Lots of love to you ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They do say as one person leaves this world another one enters. I hope it's a sticky one for you and have a happy healthy 9 months. xxx

So sorry about your grandad hone.

Congratulations on your BFP its a gift from your grandad I reckon he had a stern word with him upstairs and told him how much you deserve this baby.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->