My heart almost burst today!

maribusta79

Reaction score
Today is the best day of my life but I am emotionally wiped out! We found out the results of our panorama test and everything came back very low risk (less than 1/10,000). We opted for the extended panel test that tested for everyting the main test identifies plus several microdeletions. I wasnt even expecting our results back until at least Thursday as we only did the test on September 25! We are over the moon with happiness! The test was worth every penny. We were going to hold off on knowing the gender right away and were going to round up family and friends to have a cake gender reveal but I caved lol. I had our clinic leave a voicemail on my phone and DH and I listened to it together when he got home. We couldn't be happier to find out we are having a baby GIRL!!!!! I have always wanted a girl and I'm beyond thrilled, words can't express the relief and joy to know we will have a healthy princess in April (God willing). I swear my heart couldn't contain any more happiness and I felt like it would burst! Just wanted to share :)

Sooo jealous! haha I've been dying to know the gender of my baby but can't afford any of those blood tests that can tell gender and don't really qualify for anything like the Panorama =/ my best hope is to have the tech guess at my 12 week scan on the 17th lol our Gender scan is next month.

Congrats!

awww. so happy for you and your family. Congrats sweetie... i would be on :cloud9: with that news as well.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->