My husband has propped the crib up with a light saber!!!

Also in keeping with the original theme - when I was pregnant and overdue, Steve tried using "the force" to get Fran out :haha:

lmao omg my husband is a total star wars fan also! He got DD a star wars bag for daycare and is looking for a pink light saber :haha: my mom had bought Marley a star wars onesie and the first thing DH said was "the force is strong in this one" :wacko: lol

My husband is too....we have little soft toys of a syormtrooper nd R2-D2 and my 2 year old thinks they are hers and takes them to bed, lol

OH has taught LO to high five when he farts :dohh: sooo embarassing when you are out and about!

Ive also caught him holding LO in the air singing the Lion King to him :haha:

Haha, we sing the Lion King songs to A too!!!

Her fave bedtime song is Soft Kitty from The Big Bang Theory, calms her down every time!!!! :thumbup:

My DH is a total Star Wars/Marvel nerd (and I'm a Super Mario/musicals nerd)

His first ever photo with Alice he is wearing a Darth Vader T Shirt with 'I am your father' on it and his first ever 'night shift' with her, he watched Star Wars: new hope so he always tells people the first ever film she watched was Star Wars :haha:

Mind you I'm not much better, I'm gutted I can't find a Star Wars onesie for her :(

Is this a onesie? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORCE-ST...Girls&var=&hash=item99acc9b21f#ht_1991wt_1112

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->