My Inspiration .....

kam78

Reaction score
Good Morning Girls .... :coffee:

I logged in a just a bit ago and seen a new one has unfortunately joined .. Man, my heart breaks! :cry:

But I am also very, let me repeat that, I am VERY thankful for this website and all you amazing women who share your stories, heartbreaks, your hope and loves, advice and even you babies... :flower:

I posted on her story, once I could see past my own tears, I can't tell you enough how it effects me, hurts my heart to see someone else going thru this hell, walking this journey... I hate it, Since I'm already here I keep telling God I'd gladly carry this for others, just spare others Lord...

Well, as I commented on her post this woman came to mind and had to share her with everyone and anyone who is interested ... First off, I really didn't know if I'd be able to post the link to the video I wanted to share but I did!!!!!!:happydance: I'm telling ya, I am the MOST computer stupid person you will encounter, and I'm ok with that title :haha: ... Anyways, I actually posted the video and thought "We'll heck! I will hurry and post in a thread so I can share it with as many as I can, while I have this figured out for the moment!!! :flower:

So, THe woman is Angie Smith, so of you might have heard about her or heck I might have posted about her before but can't help it, I gotta keep sharing, her story has helped me tremendously... When I read her book or watch that video of her and her family, I gain such hope and encouragement...and I want others to as well :hugs:

Her book is called "I will carry you" and again her name is Angie Smith.... I will TRY again to post that video to this thread to share, so grab kleenex and fingers crossed that I CAN DO THIS :thumbup:

You girls are amazing..... :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2CnUtVY35o

I just watched this video in the other thread you posted it in and thought I was doing well not to cry -- until I seen the pic with the three children sitting with their mickey mouse ears on at the front of the castle - I had to do a double take before I noticed the 4th one lying on the ground and that was it I blubbed the rest of the way through :cry: Lovely video - thank you for posting it xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry: It certainly was beautiful and definitely inspirational :cry::cry:
Thank, Kelly ... XOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh my god. tearfest. That was beautiful. Thank you for posting. xx

Wow what a beautiful video. Has had me in tears. Such treasured photos

such a lovely tribute to her baby....
I lost my 4th baby... had me in floods to see her other children with the baby... i wish i could of shared charlie with my other children, they ask so many questions...

Oh gosh so moving I could barely make it to the end. Makes my heart break.xx

Oh :cry: :cry: That has just left me speechless. So beautiful. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back