My introduction!

LeanneSA

Reaction score
A warm "hello" to all from a sunny South Africa.

Husband and I are TTC our third and final bambino... We have 2 darling sons, hoping for a little 'pink', but anything will do actually! With my first two, didn't have a problem conceiving. From leaving my pill, 6 months to conceive Malcolm, and 4 months for Calvin.

I've been off my pill for almost 2 months now, and well, here we are... I'm on CD16 at the moment, feeling very different to what I normally feel, but I'm sure it's not a pregnancy - rather just the heat experienced here in SA.
Good luck to all of you! Look forward to hearing about a whole lot of :bfp:!

Take care,
Leanne
:hug:

A warm "hello" to all from a sunny South Africa.

Husband and I are TTC our third and final bambino... We have 2 darling sons, hoping for a little 'pink', but anything will do actually! With my first two, didn't have a problem conceiving. From leaving my pill, 6 months to conceive Malcolm, and 4 months for Calvin.

I've been off my pill for almost 2 months now, and well, here we are... I'm on CD16 at the moment, feeling very different to what I normally feel, but I'm sure it's not a pregnancy - rather just the heat experienced here in SA.
Good luck to all of you! Look forward to hearing about a whole lot of :bfp:!

Take care,
Leanne

Hey Leanne
I'm also from SA... and so agree with you on the heat issue LOL. Everyone here at BnB are so helpful and have loads of advice to give! I was off the pill for a month and got my :bfp: last Friday!! Hope you get yours soon!!!

(just a warning..... Baby and Bump is VERY addictive LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->