My lil angel **PICS INCLUDED**

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all i am ready to share just a little pic of my angel born at 24 weeks 6 days....Also his lil grave :( xxx

Ohhhh didnt know u could see his lil coffin :( sorry peeps x

Attachments

• DSC00697.jpg
    DSC00697.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 608
  • DSC00698.jpg
    DSC00698.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 493
I'm so sorry and sparing a thought for you and your family xx

Sorry for your loss and what a lovely little boy :( Do you know why you delivered at 24 weeks? I too buried my LO, it's a place we have for the rest of our lives xxxx

Sorry for your loss and what a lovely little boy :( Do you know why you delivered at 24 weeks? I too buried my LO, it's a place we have for the rest of our lives xxxx

Heya babes nah hunni we sent him for a PM test but now waiting on results :( xx

Cheers all,Thanks xx

He's our lil Angel bless him lifes so cruel xx

Cheers all,Thanks xx

yup, some of us have been dealt the shit!est hand possible. Keep strong and I know it's hard but try and keep positive, the ladies on here are great and you can't beat the support :kiss::hugs::hugs:

Cheers all,Thanks xx

yup, some of us have been dealt the shit!est hand possible. Keep strong and I know it's hard but try and keep positive, the ladies on here are great and you can't beat the support :kiss::hugs::hugs:

Yer hunni some of us have,Im tryna keep strong babe's hehe....n all the girlies ive spoke to are AMAZIN!! :) xxx inlcudin u hehe xxx

he's gorgeous!! sleep tight little angel xxxx

Thanks all i must say agen hehe...u lot r so so lovely :D

He does look so peacefull and he went with his blanket too so he cud be all snuggled up just wished he didnt have to go where he went :( x

:hugs::hugs: He is beautiful!! :cloud9: He is an angel. I am so deeply sorry.
XOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry for your loss hun and thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures. I lost my twins @ 22 weeks.

Hey all i am ready to share just a little pic of my angel born at 24 weeks 6 days....Also his lil grave :( xxx

Ohhhh didnt know u could see his lil coffin :( sorry peeps x

So sorry for ur loss hun he is so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"