• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My lil one is a published poet!

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I'm so proud! My youngest sons pre school entered into My first poem 2008 - poems from Devon and Cornwall competition earlier in the year and my sons poem was selected for publication in the book!

They didn't write full poems, obviously, coz they're only pre-school kids lol.. they were given templates and had to fill in the gaps with their own words!

He's only 4, so cant wait till he grows up and brings girls over so I can dig out the book! :rofl:

Aww that is lovely :)

you want to embarrass him - well at least that is what he will think when he grows up but that is wonderful - he sounds brilliant and you must be so proud of him

Awww u must be such a proud mummy, congratulations to your son xx

Thats wonderful news know wonder your proud x
My niece won it for her county last year & we're so proud of her x

Awww that is so cute...bet you are a proud mummy :) xx

Excellent and congratulations to your talented kid!

You may want to encourage him to write some more. Perhaps is a bit to early for kids poetry or theatre classes but in few years you can consider this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->