<3

Attachments

• DSC_0137-480x853.jpg
    DSC_0137-480x853.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0138-640x360.jpg
    DSC_0138-640x360.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
So Yesterday (December first) I went and Mailed off all the Christmas cards except one (I was waiting for a mailing address), and I mailed that one today. So one thing checked off the list..

I also started wrapping today, I have wrapped 4 gifts so far! I will probably do more tomorrow, Now that I have gift tags :)

I had a chat with my dad this afternoon, I think I will get him a tool bag for Christmas :thumbup:

That is great you've sent all your Christmas cards out :)

I need to get some gift tags too!

More wrapping this morning while J was away at work. I wrapped all of his gifts. One for Scottie And one for Zayden <3 I'm getting there ive wrapped 9 in total now <3

I just went and looked at the picture, My cat looks evil haha But He is evil so I guess it suits him haha :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0146-640x360.jpg
    DSC_0146-640x360.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
I plan to start wrapping this weekend when I finish up my shopping! Need wrapping paper, tags, tape, the whole 9 yards!

I've been busy this morning!

Attachments

• DSC_0147-640x360.jpg
    DSC_0147-640x360.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
You're doing so awesome! I wish I were finished and wrapping!

I am not finished but I got a good start on it, Usually I am a last minute wrapper. I will try and finish up the boys wrapping tonight :) and I did finished J's wrapping today as well. I have One more thing I will be getting him but I will get that next week probably.

On another note.. J called me saying he was broke and Christmas is expensive and I asked him how come and he said because he spent $500 lol He went in today to buy my christmas gifts. I said "Wow you must really love me" lol so now I am wondering What he could of possibly gotten me :winkwink: Only 22 more days :winkwink:

Ohhhh I wanna know too :rofl: You totally have to post when you open it/them!

OH and I can't buy much for each other this year as we purchased the snow blower but I'm still hoping to put down a deposit on a tattoo appt for him. We'll see how much money I have to spend come Saturday.

A new Tattoo that would be a great gift.. We have been saving for Christmas since like August. So we would have enough for all the gifts. Plus J does Side jobs as well to get a little extra money. I totally get what you mean about the purchase of a snow blower though that is a great Christmas gift for the both of you, even though you got it before Christmas :) We had thought one year about buying a new TV for Christmas and than not getting each other anything.

Oh wow how exciting! Bet you can't wait to find out what he's got you!

I love your wrapping paper - it is so pretty.

Almost done for the kids now!

Attachments

• DSC_0148-640x360.jpg
    DSC_0148-640x360.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
You seriously need to live in NB! haha I could totally use your motivation!

hehe I just want to get it all over and done with. I probably wont be wrapping any more tell next week but you never know :winkwink:

I don't want to wrap anything. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->