My little chubster!!!

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
I've just taken Morgan to the clinic to have her weighed.

Two weeks ago she was 9lb 5oz, so I was expecting her to be coming up to the 10lb mark or just under....

....she's 10lb 6oz!!!!!!!!

She's gone from the 25th centile back up to the 50th centile line!!

So the Gaviscon (which has made a HUGE difference to her!) is obviously working as she's getting the nutrients from the milk better!

And she has settled herself into a great routine which she's stuck to for 6 days....

Goes to sleep about 10-10.30pm and doesn't wake up at all until 6.30-7.00am!!!!!!! Inbetween, she's going about 3&1/2 to 4 hours between bottles, with playtimes and naptimes aplenty!!!! So she has 5 bottles a day of 6oz (although sometimes she only has 4 or 5 oz of it!)

We've also started watching a little bit of TV together, and she loves the Tweenies, Boo and Nina & the Neurons!!! We sing the songs together, and yesterday morning, I nipped in the kitchen to make a coffee and came back in the room to see her laughing and waving her hands around to the Tweenies singing Incy Wincy Spider!!! TOO CUTE!!!

So things are settling down a bit now! And mummy's getting a good 6-7 hours of sleep a night!!!! YAY!!!
:happydance:

Aww thats great news...shes a good little baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"