My little girl has got me worried sick!

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
So went to the er due to severe lower back ache all day long. They sent me up to labor and delivery, I got hooked up to two monitors to check for contractions and lo's heartbeat. Well, no contractions except like one she said. But babygirls heartbeat was staying at what they called flatrate. She was being nonresponsive. They gave me juice and laid me on my side They also used a buzzer twice, nothin. So here comes an ultrasound tech. She scored an 8/8 on the tests she ran. And she's been moving. So they were very confused. Let me just say, she is so darn cute. Estimated at 5 lbs 13 oz. Anyways, so got sent home and have to go to my doctors office for another nst. Fingers crossed baby girl is okay. Theres no point to this thread really, I'm just scared and wanted to let it out. Any experience with this would be great too.. thanks everyone.

Hope all is alright :) at least she's being monitored so they can keep an eye on her! I was going to be induced because Imogen's heart rate was "sleepy" but I went into labour while I was waiting for my induction, hopefully it won't come to that though :)

she probably having a sleepy day..we get them, so do they..:)

il will keep her and you in my thoughts for good news hun xx

I'm sure it's all okay :)
My wee boy had lots of sleepy days and had me down at the unit loads :hugs:

Hope all is alright :) at least she's being monitored so they can keep an eye on her! I was going to be induced because Imogen's heart rate was "sleepy" but I went into labour while I was waiting for my induction, hopefully it won't come to that though :)

Thanks! I would really like to make it to full term but I'm pretty confident she would be just fine at this stage in my pregnancy. Only a week before your little girl was born, right? Thank you :)

Thanks! I would really like to make it to full term but I'm pretty confident she would be just fine at this stage in my pregnancy. Only a week before your little girl was born, right? Thank you :)

Yeah, and you wouldn't even know she was early now :) 16lb 6oz! Of she did come you may face a couple of challenges like feeding problems, and possibly lung maturity (I had steroids for Imogen's kings so she was breathing fine) but its nothing you won't be able to overcome :) salon I should mention I think the only reason they were gonna induce me because of her heart rate was because my waters were broken at the time, but I'm not sure... Hopefully she'll stay happy in there for at least a couple more Weeks though :)

Yeah, and you wouldn't even know she was early now :) 16lb 6oz! Of she did come you may face a couple of challenges like feeding problems, and possibly lung maturity (I had steroids for Imogen's kings so she was breathing fine) but its nothing you won't be able to overcome :) salon I should mention I think the only reason they were gonna induce me because of her heart rate was because my waters were broken at the time, but I'm not sure... Hopefully she'll stay happy in there for at least a couple more Weeks though :)

Thanks! You've made me feel a lot better! :)

Noah had tons of sleepy days. I pretty much lived in the hospital haha. I rushed in there for everything. One time I even peed myswlf and went. I thought it was my waters. Haha.
Lo is probably okay, just a tired bab.

She's probably just tired from dancing around in there!

Noah had tons of sleepy days. I pretty much lived in the hospital haha. I rushed in there for everything. One time I even peed myswlf and went. I thought it was my waters. Haha.
Lo is probably okay, just a tired bab.

She's probably just tired from dancing around in there!

Oh, my gosh! Lol. I hope so. I haven't felt her but a select few times today so she's not really making me feel better. I go to the doctors at 2 to be monitored again. So, I'm hoping lg will be fine and she's just giving her mommy a hard time!

Because I was high risk I had to go every teusday and thursday to the hospital to be monitered until Noah was born. :( i know how stressful it can be. His hb was always good but i had to sit there and listen to it for 45 minutes twice every week. It kind of sucked but i loved listening to his hb. I used to fall asleep. Haha. The nurses were so nice they would only wake me up when i was time to go haha.

Because I was high risk I had to go every teusday and thursday to the hospital to be monitered until Noah was born. :( i know how stressful it can be. His hb was always good but i had to sit there and listen to it for 45 minutes twice every week. It kind of sucked but i loved listening to his hb. I used to fall asleep. Haha. The nurses were so nice they would only wake me up when i was time to go haha.

Atleast they were making sure he was healthy and safe. :) if I have to go every week to monitor her, that would be okay. But I only have five weeks left until my dd. You had to do it every week, right? That's so much. I wonder what the nurses thought the first time they walked in and you were passed out.. lol.

Thank you! Was he just not moving much or was his heartrate flat as well?

They never told me, but he'd have days going barely moving but he was just so chilled in there!

Oh okay. I think my lg might just be a lazy baby also. She has her days where she really makes herself known. And then other days she moves just not nearly as much. Have you felt anything from this lo yet?

I know! Haha. They were so nice. One time i started snoring. They were coming in and out so quitley!

So a little update on my stubborn little princess. She wasn't really doing too much when i first got there so eventually the nurse came in and used the buzzer. It scared her bad, she punched right away. And was being a little wiggly worm after that. But I have to go back on tuesday, I assume to be monitored again. So, at the moment kaleigh is doing good. :)

They never told me, but he'd have days going barely moving but he was just so chilled in there!

Oh okay. I think my lg might just be a lazy baby also. She has her days where she really makes herself known. And then other days she moves just not nearly as much. Have you felt anything from this lo yet?

That was Jason too! Times he'd go crazy (which reflects VERY well on how he is :haha: ) and other days he was so quiet that I'd prod him like crazy :dohh:

Yeah I've been having flutters for a week now :flower:

That was Jason too! Times he'd go crazy (which reflects VERY well on how he is :haha: ) and other days he was so quiet that I'd prod him like crazy :dohh:

Aw, haha. I love your picture btw. He is such a cutie!

Oh my gosh. That's so sweet. :)

Aw, haha. I love your picture btw. He is such a cutie!

Oh my gosh. That's so sweet. :)

Aw thank you :D

It is! I only had them once with Jason and they were nothing like this! I had kicks at 17w 5d with Jason too so fingers crossed it's not long! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->