My little girl has got me worried sick!

Hope all is alright :) at least she's being monitored so they can keep an eye on her! I was going to be induced because Imogen's heart rate was "sleepy" but I went into labour while I was waiting for my induction, hopefully it won't come to that though :)

Thanks! I would really like to make it to full term but I'm pretty confident she would be just fine at this stage in my pregnancy. Only a week before your little girl was born, right? Thank you :)

you want to cook as long as possible...just because she is big enough doesnt mean everything is mature enough..I learned that the hard way..three preemies..
35 weeks is not full term..i know your stressed and uncomfy but in you is really the best place right now :)

xx

I'm sure it's all okay :)
My wee boy had lots of sleepy days and had me down at the unit loads :hugs:

Thank you! Was he just not moving much or was his heartrate flat as well?

They never told me, but he'd have days going barely moving but he was just so chilled in there!

Oh okay. I think my lg might just be a lazy baby also. She has her days where she really makes herself known. And then other days she moves just not nearly as much. Have you felt anything from this lo yet?

That was Jason too! Times he'd go crazy (which reflects VERY well on how he is :haha: ) and other days he was so quiet that I'd prod him like crazy :dohh:

Yeah I've been having flutters for a week now :flower:

Aw, haha. I love your picture btw. He is such a cutie!

Oh my gosh. That's so sweet. :)

Aw thank you :D

It is! I only had them once with Jason and they were nothing like this! I had kicks at 17w 5d with Jason too so fingers crossed it's not long! :D

Your welcome. :) The way it soundw you might not be waiting much longer!

Hope all is alright :) at least she's being monitored so they can keep an eye on her! I was going to be induced because Imogen's heart rate was "sleepy" but I went into labour while I was waiting for my induction, hopefully it won't come to that though :)

Thanks! I would really like to make it to full term but I'm pretty confident she would be just fine at this stage in my pregnancy. Only a week before your little girl was born, right? Thank you :)

you want to cook as long as possible...just because she is big enough doesnt mean everything is mature enough..I learned that the hard way..three preemies..
35 weeks is not full term..i know your stressed and uncomfy but in you is really the best place right now :)

xx

I know, I want her to keep on baking. But if it came to where I had to have her, with probably a little help she would be fine. But in no way would I want her to come yet if she didn't need to.

xx

I know, I want her to keep on baking. But if it came to where I had to have her, with probably a little help she would be fine. But in no way would I want her to come yet if she didn't need to.

im sure with alittle help she would be a ok too ...xx

xx

im sure with alittle help she would be a ok too ...xx

But luckily right now, she's staying put. :)

yup, keeping positive thoughts for her to stay put your way..xx

I'm not a teenager (sorry to gatecrash), just saw the thread coming up at the side.

I hope your little girl stays put a while longer but if she does happen to come early, the chances are that with a little bit of help, she should be absolutely fine by this point. My little girl was born at 27 weeks, weighing just 1lb 13oz, and she's now a completely crazy adorable 3 year old.

Hope everything is ok with your little girl, thinking of you. x

I'm not a teenager (sorry to gatecrash), just saw the thread coming up at the side.

I hope your little girl stays put a while longer but if she does happen to come early, the chances are that with a little bit of help, she should be absolutely fine by this point. My little girl was born at 27 weeks, weighing just 1lb 13oz, and she's now a completely crazy adorable 3 year old.

Hope everything is ok with your little girl, thinking of you. x

That's wonderful! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"