My little girl is poorly

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
My 3 year old is ill, she has been complaining of a sore belly all day, I thought something wasnt right when she didnt eat her yoghurt at lunch time, then in the last 2 hours shes been sick 3 times, the last time was only water that came up so she cant even keep that down

Im not sure whether to give her plain toast for dinner or nothing at all?

What do u think?

No advice here I'm afraid (first child so I'm not experienced) but I hope your little girl starts feeling better soon. :hug:

Also wanted to let you know that I moved your thread into the baby & toddler club area of the forum, I think you'll get more responses here.

:hugs: i hope she feel better soon, me personally would just give her water tonight but if she asks for something then try toast or somethings she wants but just a small amount. x

aww no, hope she gets better soon.

Well i'm not speaking from experience (no children here yet) but i think i'd just give her fluids until she actually asked for food then try a bit of toast. Just give her system a bit of time to clear out. Make sure she does drink though so she doesn't get dehydrated.

Yeah just stick to fluids (not milk) any food will feed a bug if she has one. Hope she gets better soon!:hugs:

I would just give her water hun for now until she asks for something to eat.

Yep same advice from me, no food and clear fluids, very dilute juice if shes not fond of water. I hope shes better soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->