My little lady got new shoes

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
So I left it until today to get my little lady suited/booted:rofl: thinking I would save money and get her lovely shoes in the sales:dohh:

I got her measured...4f:cloud9: and told the lady to show me all their sale shoes :smug: they had 4 pairs in her size and I turned my nose up at them all:blush:

so I chose 4 new pairs, 2 of which they didn't have in Katies size:dohh: then I tried on little pink trainers from clarks which were gorgeous but Katie wouldn't walk in them. Then I caught sight of these little babies on the shelf, totally out of price range but thought sod it :lol:

https://00f3585.netsolstores.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPRODGROUP&ID=6913

:yipee: I love them, Katie loves them:happydance: She is walking better with them:happydance: I promise to post pics of her in them tomorrow, have took the pics so just need to upload them. I got a naff picture from the shoe shop but it wasn't good so took more when I came home:cloud9:

Oooo pink and shiney :D Lovely and girly. Can't wait until I can buy Jessie some shoes xXx

Awwwwww

YAY for new shoes :D

Where did you go?

Can you measure babies feet at home do you know? We don't have clarks here but surely that can't be the ONLY place?!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh we do!! I have never seen it :rofl: Scrap that lmao!

Awwwwww

Where did you go?

Can you measure babies feet at home do you know? We don't have clarks here but surely that can't be the ONLY place?!

We got Amy's feet measured in Mothercare. :) x

lol, scrap that then too, hee hee

Oh do they do shoes? *hi-jacked thread* lol

I cant wait to get started with shoes......I loved buying shoes for my eldest DD...:cloud9:

Awwwwww

Where did you go?

we went to the fancy shoe shop in town:cloud9: they do all the brands, mostly clarks but other brands too.

What you after,? they had loads of pink but mostly very deep pink

Those were originally £33, got them for £28:happydance:

Oh do they do shoes? *hi-jacked thread* lol

The one in Aintree did, don't know if they all do, I assume they do - they had a shoe section just past the ELC bit that did them so I just assumed. Lol. You would think so. :)

Mamafy I have no idea - I looked at the clarks website for ideas of styles and I think they pretty rank lol then theres the but they won't go with everything situation hmmmm :rofl: how long do they blooming stay in them?

Fairy I've never looked tbh or noticed so when Im in town Ill see - Just looked at website and yer they have hard soles shows so that will be worth a look maybe ...thanks D:

They are so cute!! Can't wait to see some pics of her in them!! :D x

Mamafy I have no idea - I looked at the clarks website for ideas of styles and I think they pretty rank lol then theres the but they won't go with everything situation hmmmm :rofl: how long do they blooming stay in them?

Fairy I've never looked tbh or noticed so when Im in town Ill see - Just looked at website and yer they have hard soles shows so that will be worth a look maybe ...thanks D:

No I had never noticed either until her Grandad wanted to buy her some slippers and had her feet measured, he found it. :rofl: But they never had her size anyway. I have kept her out of shoes for nearly a year as they would just fall off but now she is walking I should get her some and maybe I can find some cheaper than Clarks - feet grow so fast!

Oh yeah to the OP, the shoes are lovely, did not mean to high-jack! :blush:

:) x

I had the same dilemma, she wears loads of pink, loads of sparkly jeans and some little dresses so I thought these would match everything, they are great casual plus came home and tried on her pink tutu we got at the next sale :lol: and they go perfect:cloud9::happydance:

They did tell me I couldn't go for a boot until she is walking for alot longer :sulk: was gonna get ones in Next had I seen any in size 4 but they didn't have any:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->