my little rant

welsh dragon

mother of 1
Reaction score
Sorry 4 this but i need 2 do it....
Y is it i always end up getting hurt by these ppl who say they care about me as my friend but time after time they always end up hurting me, which i can do wiv out as i get upset which upsets my o/h plus my little girl arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Thanx n sorry again

:hug:

Aww hunni! Scream and shout away! I know what you mean too! I can count the amout of friends I have that I can count on on one finger! (apart from Oh though)

I hope you are feeling better soon!

I think everyone can relate to this. Real friends are difficult to find sometimes.:hugs:

Aw...
:hugs:

People like these are toxic- use your gut to decide if they are a healthy influence in your life. If not- drop them. You and your family are more important.

I have friends, but they're all at uni and I feel like we've drifted a bit. I have one friend who I see all the time and I trust and she's 28 with a little girl (well, not so little girl, she's 10 lol). People my own age (like all my friends) usually just want to go out drinking and clubbing and I don't know where to find other people my age who aren't interested in it! I'm the only one of my friends who wants to have a baby, and most other people round here who want have babies aren't, erm, like me. It's a nasty area :p Lets put it that way!
xx

I have friends, but they're all at uni and I feel like we've drifted a bit. I have one friend who I see all the time and I trust and she's 28 with a little girl (well, not so little girl, she's 10 lol). People my own age (like all my friends) usually just want to go out drinking and clubbing and I don't know where to find other people my age who aren't interested in it! I'm the only one of my friends who wants to have a baby, and most other people round here who want have babies aren't, erm, like me. It's a nasty area :p Lets put it that way!
xx

I'm the same! All my friends have travelled off to uni but I want something different (ie.children) so we have drifted :( My future sister in law is one of my best friends but like the posts above I can count good friends I can trust one one finger!

xx

I'm the same! All my friends have travelled off to uni but I want something different (ie.children) so we have drifted :( My future sister in law is one of my best friends but like the posts above I can count good friends I can trust one one finger!

This is my story as well. I had a ton of friends in college and then after we graduated I moved 8 hours away and I've (understandably, I guess) grown apart from all of them. It makes me sad because they all still live in the same city and go out every weekend, etc. And here I am, sitting here with no girlfriends. I actually don't have any close girlfriends now :nope: Of course DH is my best friend, but there are some things that just other girls understand...you know what I mean?

:hug: Welsh dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->