my lo 2 months and still only on 4 oz

lauzieloula

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
hi girls,

my boys 2 months now and will only take 4-41/2 oz's is this normal?

cheers

xx

Yep... the last time I saw my friend with her 3 month old he was still drinking out of those little 4oz bottles...
How long does he last between feeds?

emily's 5 months and on 5oz bottles still

she was on 4oz bottles until about 3 1/2 months

:thumbup: x​

goes 3 hours in the day but it can b longer in the night, ive tried getting him in a routine but i cant.

3 hours during the day is perfect. If you don't mind me asking...what problems did you have with a routine?

my lo drank 4oz every 2 hours till she was 4 months its only now she manages 6oz

Mia's 2 month and she does either 4 or 5 ounce bottles, but she has one every 4 hours and then goes all night without. I think they are all different and as long as they are happy and gaining weight I wouldnt worry.

My LO is 5 months and still drinks only 4-5 oz every 2-3 hrs. He won't take more during the day. At night when he's half asleep I manage to sneak in 6oz only because he keeps drinking until it's all gone.

Elyse was still on 2-3oz at that point.. I think that sounds fine :) As long as he continues to eat at regular intervals and gains weight.

Phoebe still only drinks 4-5oz at 5 months, she used to drink 6oz at 2 months so i'm not sure whats gone wrong.

My big boy still only has 4oz at some feedings. He didn't go up to 5oz unless he was in a growth spurt. But then, I don't know if he's realized he's 6months old, but he can go through bigger bottles now. He set a record tonight... drank 9oz! And that was only a couple hours after he ate a 4oz bottle!

I know at 4 and 5 months especially I would worry. Some days he'd barely get through more than 20oz. But he's managed to be at the 90th centile for height and 75th for weight despite it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->