my messed up life

ashmonke1986

Reaction score
here is my story

i'm 22 had:bfp::sadangel::help::spermy::dust::confused: 8 m/c two sets of twins and a set of triplets that i've lost i have pcos and it's been 2 yrs since i have even been pregnant starting iui hopefully soon i'm broke insurance doesn't cover anything so i'm pissed wandering why I even have it hope the iui works as idk how i would pay for ivf i'm 17,000 in debt with medical bills and i have two yrs to be done having children other wise i will have to have surgery in the process of adopting over seas umm i have a certification as a srna and phlebotomist starting nursing school this year if you want to know any more about my screwed up life just ask i have had enough stuff happen to me my doctors don't know how i'm still alive and not in a lonny bin
:cry:
where is the best and cheapest place for ivf anyone know of where i can get free ivf for donating my extra eggs i want an huge family and where i can get free meds
:bfn:

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

Welcome to BnB.... Wishing you good luck with your TTC journey... I hope you find the answers your looking for.

Welcome to BnB! :hi:

And good luck with your TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"