My Miracle Journey

Hi Godsjewel - yeah I was quite uncomfortable in my last preganancy due to constipation and a ahem 'build up of gases'! but as my nan always used to say, 'whether in church or chapel, let it rattle' hehe xx

Hi Godsjewel - yeah I was quite uncomfortable in my last preganancy due to constipation and a ahem 'build up of gases'! but as my nan always used to say, 'whether in church or chapel, let it rattle' hehe xx

Hi Deedons!

Thanks for letting me know, at first I was starting to think I was a little :wacko:..lol!

Definitely! I bought those belly bands and wore them until about 14 weeks when my munchkin started to make his appearance.

Oh what a gorgeous scan photo!!!! I am so excited for you, I have goosebumps! :)

Re: bloating, I had that almost right away after about 6 weeks. I seriously looked 5 months pregnant at times! Lots of gas too! I found that in the afternoons/evenings it was the worst.

So so so so excited for you!

Definitely! I bought those belly bands and wore them until about 14 weeks when my munchkin started to make his appearance.

Yay! I just bought those...so far I'm wearing the pants that have some stretch to them, but I will definitely be using these soon for the other pants that aren't very giving...lol!

Oh what a gorgeous scan photo!!!! I am so excited for you, I have goosebumps! :)

Re: bloating, I had that almost right away after about 6 weeks. I seriously looked 5 months pregnant at times! Lots of gas too! I found that in the afternoons/evenings it was the worst.

Thanks sweetie!

I can't wait for the next scan in 2 weeks, hopefully it will be more clear and of course my little brownie will be bigger, so that will help. The waiting in between is no fun. I wish I had a personal ultrasound machine :haha:

Awww yay! I think I felt bloated I wore my regular pants for a bit. But when it got warm I wore my comfy shorts . I got the maternity stuff when I was 4,5 or 6 months don't remember. :/ But when you do get some go to motherhood. Their clothes are so comfy and fit very good.

Awww yay! I think I felt bloated I wore my regular pants for a bit. But when it got warm I wore my comfy shorts . I got the maternity stuff when I was 4,5 or 6 months don't remember. :/ But when you do get some go to motherhood. Their clothes are so comfy and fit very good.

Oh, ok. I've been on their website and things look a little pricey, do they have good sales often?

They have sales, but I don't think they're great. I got some from Motherhood of the clearance rack. You have to go in their store to get the benefits of their sales/clearance. You may want to ask a friend whose been pregnant. That's where I got the other half of my maternity clothes.

They have sales, but I don't think they're great. I got some from Motherhood of the clearance rack. You have to go in their store to get the benefits of their sales/clearance. You may want to ask a friend whose been pregnant. That's where I got the other half of my maternity clothes.

A lot of the ladies I know that have been pregnant are not my size. I will head into the store and see what they got.

Praise God!! I've been waiting for this preggo journal!!! I will definitely be stalking as well :haha:

Can't wait for more updates!!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks sweetie!

I can't wait for the next scan in 2 weeks, hopefully it will be more clear and of course my little brownie will be bigger, so that will help. The waiting in between is no fun. I wish I had a personal ultrasound machine :haha:

ME TOO! I had my scans every week until 9 weeks and now hardly ever having them is torture!!!! I can't wait to see the next pic of baby Brown! :)

Oh, ok. I've been on their website and things look a little pricey, do they have good sales often?

They have a good clearance section and you can get coupons if you sign up online for their emails!

If you know me, you know I love deals. I went to the Goodwill during lunch and grabbed a pair of Motherhood pants for $3.49 and another pair which are Target brand for $5.99 :happydance:

That's the way to go! And don't skip over your friends just yet. The girl I got some of my maternity clothes from is bigger than me, but some of the shirts I'm able to wear now in third tri. I just pull the string a little snug in the back and you never know the difference. People always compliment me on those shirts.

Yay sarah! Glad everything is great with baby! My first ultrasound was a little before 8 weeks on a really bad machine and we were able to see his little heartbeat flickering away so FX you get to see it at your next ultrasound.

Sarah you can't beat those prices for maternity pants! I really loved the clothes at A Pea in the Pod, but absolutely refused to spend thy much on clothes. I ended up getting my "fashionable" maternity clothes on ebay or on clearance at H&M.

If you know me, you know I love deals. I went to the Goodwill during lunch and grabbed a pair of Motherhood pants for $3.49 and another pair which are Target brand for $5.99 :happydance:

I love a deal, too! DH and I follow the Dave Ramsey plan and I am always trying to squeeze as much as I can from our budget and still be able to get those "wants." I've been given two huge bags of clothes (both from girls smaller than me) and almost everything has fit! The maternity stuff has a lot more give!

They do have some sales that go on. That's when I got mine it can still be pricey but they were the most comfy ones I found. They have pretty good ones at Kohls but the ones from the other are my favorite.( it all depends on what is comfy for you, the only places that had pregnancy clothes in my town was motherhood and kohls. ) Mine didn't loose the stretchy in the band either. I will use them again when we have another. I would get their shorts and capris . The nursing bra I never used the lady that measured me did it wrong . My nursing shirt from them shrank. If you plan to breast feed. I would just go to walmart or where ever and get a regular shirt that has a good stretchy neck line. But take a look at both and see which you like :)

LOL I love bargains too! But every store I went to they were uncomfy or not my size. SO I had to buy mine new. :/

I got a few prices from target. They had a couple of 70% racks when I went and their clothes are comfy. Try them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->