My Miracle Journey

I just went to the restroom and noticed reddish brown spotting. Did anyone else have this happen early on? Thankfully I have no cramps or else I would really freak out. Just need some help to give me peace of mind.

Yes, I had spotting until I was 14 weeks and then it just stopped. It's actually pretty common especially with twin pregnancies. My bump buddy also had spotting. She was told by her doctor that it was just some blood trapped in her cervix that would have to slowly make it's way out. I'll be praying for you, sweetie. God has His hand over you and your pregnancy.

Yes, I had spotting until I was 14 weeks and then it just stopped. It's actually pretty common especially with twin pregnancies. My bump buddy also had spotting. She was told by her doctor that it was just some blood trapped in her cervix that would have to slowly make it's way out. I'll be praying for you, sweetie. God has His hand over you and your pregnancy.

Thank you :hugs: I've been wanting, praying and believing for this child for so long that anything that pops up like this makes me nervous.

God has been asking me during this whole journey, "do you trust me?" and knowing He has never let me down before I answer, "I trust you!" I'm guessing He is going to be asking me this throughout the rest of my life and I pray I always have the same response.

Hun you should maybe get the spotting checked and when you find out all is well then you can Continue to remind yourself and your body that you will have this baby in Jesus name !The unknown is sometimes the thing that causes most of the fear! Praying for you xx

I've heard the spotting is normal as well and the fact that you don't have cramps is a good thing. I would still contact your doctor though as a rule of thumbs just to be on the safe side as you can't see what's going on there. But I wouldn't worry, God is taking care of you and your little one!

Although I didn't say it, I totally agree with No Doubt and Bree. Call your dr.

Wondering how you're doing today, Sarah. Saw your spotting post. It can be totally normal, but definitely get it checked out. Praying all is well. :)

Sarah I hope all is well. I agree with the other ladies - call your doctor just so they are aware and have it on your record. I had a lot of spotting and one scary occurrence of serious bleeding during my first trimester. The doctors at my hospital usually tell their patients to relax, sit with their feet elevated for a little while, and to have pelvic rest for a day or so depending on the severity of the spotting.

I haven't had anymore spotting since last night. My IVF coordinator said its normal to have spotting early on in pregnancy and to call back if I start cramping or if the bleeding gets worse.

I was also thinking its probably from the vaginal ultrasound I just had, since the cervix is very sensitive right now and can get easily irritated.

Thank you all for your responses, it's so nice to be able to come on here and get advice when I need it :hugs:

Since you all are so helpful, I have another question.

Yesterday was the 1st day I started to feel queasy and I feel it right now, it's not too bad...what did you do to make yourself feel better?

I would eat. Even if you just snack oh something. I've heard sour candies are helpful too. And ginger ale and crackers also helped me.

Since you all are so helpful, I have another question.

Yesterday was the 1st day I started to feel queasy and I feel it right now, it's not too bad...what did you do to make yourself feel better?

Saltine crackers and ginger ale! :)

Oh, ok...I need to head to the store and get those things :thumbup:

Try preggie pops ( they are sour) I loved them! What helped me was: preggie pops, Sprite , ginger ale, Crackers.

I've read about the preggie pops and hope to get them this week. Thankfully hubby went to the store for me and got crackers, ginger ale and ginger snap cookies...feeling a bit better.

Hoe ate you feeling today hun? I would always try to eat something right away when I woke up so I wouldn't have the morning sickness of at least so it wouldn't be too bad, and drink a ginger ale in the morning. Even now I have a banana before I leave the house cause otherwise I'll start feeling dizzy and lightheaded. So try to always keep something in your belly.

Hoe ate you feeling today hun? I would always try to eat something right away when I woke up so I wouldn't have the morning sickness of at least so it wouldn't be too bad, and drink a ginger ale in the morning. Even now I have a banana before I leave the house cause otherwise I'll start feeling dizzy and lightheaded. So try to always keep something in your belly.

Thanks Hun :hugs: I'm feeling good right now, I had a couple of crackers when I woke up and then hubby wanted to take me to breakfast, so I had some French toast. It's crazy, because anything with a lot of flavors or spice doesn't sound good to me, only bland food, which is totally not like me.

Hubby wants to take me to dinner tonight to celebrate our 6yr wedding anniversary, but I have no clue what sounds good.

I will continue with the crackers, ginger ale and ginger cookies:thumbup:

I just saw what typed. Lol, typos on my phone are a mess but you understood what I saying.

I went through that nothing sounds good phase so I would just let hubbs choose what to eat. Maybe see if there's something bland on the menu and choose that. Sounds yum huh, lol. It will pass and you will get your pallet back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->