My Miracle Journey

I only wanted bland foods at the beginning too. The thought of anything super flavorful was so offputting! Happy anniversary! :)

Unfortunately, we didn't make it to dinner last night. I was stuck to the couch with what felt like a bug gnawing at the inside of my stomach. Not sure how much the crackers and ginger ale are helping.

I found a place nearby that sells the Preggie Pops, so I will be heading there either during my lunch break, since I probably won't be eating anyways, or right after work.

Another thing that I have now been blessed with is a lot of burping, not just after a meal or once in awhile....constantly. Anyone else have or had this? My husband looks at me like I'm crazy :haha:

I'm really praying that my queasiness doesn't effect my work, I really don't want to tell anyone yet until we pass the 12 weeks. I told my Supervisor and 2 very close friends, but I want to wait to tell the others, so I'm hoping they don't notice anything strange going on with me...lol!

The "barfy" feeling is actually really good news. Means that beaN IS HERE TO STAY! Geez...2 year old is trying to type as well. LOL I had a lot of lemon water and crackers in the early days before they put me on diclectin to ease the vomiting.

The "barfy" feeling is actually really good news. Means that beaN IS HERE TO STAY! Geez...2 year old is trying to type as well. LOL I had a lot of lemon water and crackers in the early days before they put me on diclectin to ease the vomiting.

I just read about lemon helping with morning sickness. I guess I better start bugging the neighbors to see if I can pick some of their lemons of their tree :thumbup:

I am still burping a lot! I think it has to do with the nausea and how things in your stomach seem to churn.

Take care of yourself. :) I'm still just so excited for you!

haha Your neighbors have lemons??? Being Canadian I can honestly say I have never even seen an actual lemon tree! I've always wanted to see citrus trees. I love grapefruit and limes and I can't imagine how amazing a fresh citrus would taste!

haha Your neighbors have lemons??? Being Canadian I can honestly say I have never even seen an actual lemon tree! I've always wanted to see citrus trees. I love grapefruit and limes and I can't imagine how amazing a fresh citrus would taste!

Yes, they are everywhere. We used to have one in the backyard, but took it down when we re-did our backyard.

Yeah, never let yourself get too hungry I snacked during pregnancy yogurt and fruits . But in the beginning I noticed the taste buds change right away. I loved hot wings for the first few weeks. Then hated a lot of foods. Just wants safe foods. If it gets too bad hun ask your doctor for Zofran. It melts on your tongue but it was a life saver many times! I got to where I couldn't hardly eat anything. My morning sickness did go away I think after first tri. Hopefully yours won't get too bad. How are you feeling today?

Happy anniversary!!!May God bless you both with many more happy years togetha and many more babies !! :)

Yeah, never let yourself get too hungry I snacked during pregnancy yogurt and fruits . But in the beginning I noticed the taste buds change right away. I loved hot wings for the first few weeks. Then hated a lot of foods. Just wants safe foods. If it gets too bad hun ask your doctor for Zofran. It melts on your tongue but it was a life saver many times! I got to where I couldn't hardly eat anything. My morning sickness did go away I think after first tri. Hopefully yours won't get too bad. How are you feeling today?

If it gets worse, I will definitely ask about the Zofran. I'm feeling the same, just that constant ill feeling in the middle of my tummy. I'm heading to the store to buy the preggie pops, so I'm gonna see how those work out.

I had the burping too...still do in fact and hubbs just shakes his head and teases me about it, lol. Trust me, some not so attractive qualities come out and set up camp when you're pregnant, lol.

I hated that queasy feeling. I never vomitted, but was queasy every day from maybe 6 weeks til about 14 weeks. It started to ease up at about 12 weeks, but didn't really leave until after 14. Then it would just sneak in once ever 3 weeks or something like that. I would lay down if I was at home and it seemed to help. I would just have to sit in the bathroom at work and wait for it to pass. Sometimes it was 45 mins, so take the time you need to get yourself together.

I had the burping too...still do in fact and hubbs just shakes his head and teases me about it, lol. Trust me, some not so attractive qualities come out and set up camp when you're pregnant, lol.

I hated that queasy feeling. I never vomitted, but was queasy every day from maybe 6 weeks til about 14 weeks. It started to ease up at about 12 weeks, but didn't really leave until after 14. Then it would just sneak in once ever 3 weeks or something like that. I would lay down if I was at home and it seemed to help. I would just have to sit in the bathroom at work and wait for it to pass. Sometimes it was 45 mins, so take the time you need to get yourself together.

seriously, I have to keep apologizing to my coworkers for all the burping :haha:

I just bought and took the preggie pop drop and I feel really good right now. I'm gonna do some of my work that's more physical right now while I'm feeling good :thumbup:

seriously, I have to keep apologizing to my coworkers for all the burping :haha:

I just bought and took the preggie pop drop and I feel really good right now. I'm gonna do some of my work that's more physical right now while I'm feeling good :thumbup:

Glad the preggie pops are helping some!

During my first tri I felt like I had "scum in my stomach". I never felt like I'd vomit or anything, but I just had this overwhelming scummy feeling. It was actually my prenatal vitamins! I changed brands and the time of day I took it and it went away.

During my first tri I felt like I had "scum in my stomach". I never felt like I'd vomit or anything, but I just had this overwhelming scummy feeling. It was actually my prenatal vitamins! I changed brands and the time of day I took it and it went away.

Wow! Unfortunately, that's not my problem since I've been taking the same prenatals for years.

all that quesyness means beany is getting comfortable and here to stay:happydance::happydance: when is your first scan?or did i miss that?:hugs:

Sar I am thrilled to be apart of this journey with you !!

I think we can all agree we get a kick out of hearing your baby news and well anything involving your baby for that matter :) you my friend have waited long enough to carry life within your womb.. you deserve all the joy and splendor that will come with motherhood. I pray Jesus that you will delight over Sar's pregnancy, that you will gloat over your miraculous hands by giving Sar the most wonderful journey not only through her pregnancy but right through her labour and into motherhood. I acknowledge your work here in her life and lift you up in praise. Jesus name, Amen.

I'll try and answer your previous questions.

- I only ended up spending money on one maternity item and that was my baby shower dress. I bought it for $40 online at ASOS maternity, they often have sales so I'd just keep an eye out for the maternity section sales. All the rest of the clothes I wore during my pregnancy were my normal size baby doll dresses. I found most of the clothes in my cupboard I could wear during pregnancy like leggings, oversize t's and any dresses without a belt. My sister in law gave me
Some clothes - ill tell u what, invest in a maternity pair of shorts. I wore them everyday from about 5mths onwards! If you dont want to be spending a whole deal on maternity clothes just buy the next size up in normal stores you'd shop at. That way they're not too ugly either lol

- I was sick from week 6 - week 14, since Im gluten free I relied on bland g/f snacks such as gf crackers and nuts. And the occasional low sugar homemade fruit loaf. Anything with spice or flavor settled my stomach. I know there are some natural tablets from the health good store that suppresses morning sickness. But if you don't want the tablets just buy fresh ginger(or ginger jelly) as that's what's in the tablet anyways

Luv you & keep up the updates !!!

all that quesyness means beany is getting comfortable and here to stay:happydance::happydance: when is your first scan?or did i miss that?:hugs:

I had my 1st scan on April 10th. If you look back to previous pages on this thread, you can see the ultrasound pic :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->