My Miracle Journey

Love your avatar hun! I admit I've been slacking on your blog...naughty me. Gonna make a decent effort to check it out when I get home tonight. How are you feeling?

Thanks sweetie! Just had my maternity photo shoot this past Sunday! That's one of the shots.

I just updated today my weekly belly shot, but need to update a post on my maternity shoot and put some pics up :winkwink:

I am feeling really good, just super tired! I could totally fall asleep on my keyboard right now...lol!

How are you doing?!?!?! I can't believe you are already at 9 weeks, Praise God!

Haha...take a nap. No one will notice, lol.

Thanks! 10 weeks tomorrow. Can't quite believe myself. I definitely feel like this pregnancy is going by faster than with Virtue. I have a scan next Saturday, excited about that! I've been listening to the heartbeat on the Doppler, excited about that! And I feel pretty good, so no complaints here.

Love the new avatar you look fabulous :) Glad to see you're doing well & I'll believe with you on making it at least to 34 weeks :hugs:

Do they absolutely plan on taking you at 34 weeks or will they let you go longer?

Sarah, how do we find your blog? I looked on the first post and in your signature, but I couldn't find it.

Wow, your story is amazing! Heartbreaking but what a journey and how God has blessed you! I'm excited to follow you and see your miracles arrive!

Sarah, how do we find your blog? I looked on the first post and in your signature, but I couldn't find it.

Just copy and paste this address below.

Ourmiraclejourney2014.blogspot.com

This is where I do all my updates.

Wow, your story is amazing! Heartbreaking but what a journey and how God has blessed you! I'm excited to follow you and see your miracles arrive!

Thank you!! Yes, definitely one big roller coaster of a ride, but I know God had me on this journey for a reason.

Finally got over to your blog. You look amazing! I love the pics! And I love the u/s pics! I see you and read over things and get so excited for you. I'm just so happy about this for you!

You'll definitely make it to 34 weeks...no doubts at all!

Sarah, today at our weekly Mother Goose time at the library there was a mother there with triplets. It made me think of you. They were so cute! I didn't realize 34 was the max. You are 10 weeks away from meeting your little ones. How amazing!

Finally went & had a peak at your maternity pics absolutely gorgeous :)

Finally got over to your blog. You look amazing! I love the pics! And I love the u/s pics! I see you and read over things and get so excited for you. I'm just so happy about this for you!

You'll definitely make it to 34 weeks...no doubts at all!

Thank you sweetheart :hugs:

So, at my first baby shower I got a lot of crazy reactions, because people expect me to be huge since I'm carrying triplets and one lady came up to me and said, "Wow, you aren't even swollen!" LOL!!! I said, "I think God is allowing me to look normal since I waited so long" :haha: Days after, my feet started to swell and one of my friends said, "Looks like God is trying to keep you humble" hahaha!

Finally went & had a peak at your maternity pics absolutely gorgeous :)

Thank you dear! My good friend from work did that photo shoot as a gift, which I'm so grateful for. She took some of me in this pretty cream dress, but most of those didn't turn out, so she is kind enough to re-do the pics next week sometime. I just wanted to make sure and get them done before I get too uncomfortable.

You looked gorgeous!

How are you feeling now...as far as comfort goes? Will they allow you to try to deliver vaginally? Sorry if that's too much of a personal question. I just didn't know they only allowed so many weeks. I guess I kind of assumed women with multiples would thank likely go into labor early themselves with the confined space.

You looked gorgeous!

How are you feeling now...as far as comfort goes? Will they allow you to try to deliver vaginally? Sorry if that's too much of a personal question. I just didn't know they only allowed so many weeks. I guess I kind of assumed women with multiples would thank likely go into labor early themselves with the confined space.

Thanks sweetie!

I think we have gotten past the personal questions and info on this thread...lol! They will only allow c-section delivery because of the complications that could arise with the other babies waiting to be delivered if I had a vaginal delivery. 34 weeks is the max since there will be confined space and the cons of leaving them in longer out weigh the pros.

Just checking in to say HI! And how amazing this journey is! Think about this fact...when everything seemed lost and forgotten you found comfort in people's success stories. Now you ARE the best success story I've ever seen!!!!!!

Hello!! Have some time to some Bnb checking in and I had to head over here to check in! Only 10 more weeks and we get to see what the babies look like!!! I love your photos (checked out blog to!) I find so much hope in following your journey!! Will you be starting a parenting journal once the babies get here?

Keeping you in my prayers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->