My Miracle Journey

Hello!! Have some time to some Bnb checking in and I had to head over here to check in! Only 10 more weeks and we get to see what the babies look like!!! I love your photos (checked out blog to!) I find so much hope in following your journey!! Will you be starting a parenting journal once the babies get here?

Keeping you in my prayers!!!!

Thank you dear :hugs:

I'm not sure about a parenting journal, I don't know if I'll have time :haha:

Haven't heard from you in a while. I trust that all is well.

Hey Ladies!!!

Sorry, I don't come on as much as i'd like and I haven't been updating my blog as I should either.

I'm doing good. This past week I'm really feeling the weight of my belly and my back is starting to hurt. I think my lil girl has her head pushed up on my nerve, but other than that...I'm great!

We had an appt last Tuesday and my cervix and the babies look great! We go today for a growth scan to make sure they are all measuring just right.

Glad to hear all is well. I'll check your blog for pics of the scan of they give them. You're getting so close now! Can't wait!

Glad to hear all is well. I'll check your blog for pics of the scan of they give them. You're getting so close now! Can't wait!

oh my goodness....I've been so bad at not updating on my blog.

I got only 1 pic from my last scan because they were all hiding and only one boy was showing his face. I guess they want us to be surprised :haha:

Everyone is measuring right on track. 2 of them are 2.6lbs and 1 is 2.4lbs, which is great! The Dr said instead of 34 weeks, he thinks I can go to 35...yikes!!!

I'm still really tired and am starting to feel the pressure of the big belly. All in all, I'm doing pretty good :thumbup:

Yay! The longer the better. I bet your belly feels like you're carrying a boulder around in there. If you need hun, they have those support belt things. I almost got one with Virtue, but I hear people say they are very nice and work well.

Sarah - So glad they may get to stay longer. I know it's uncomfortable and you're excited to meet them but like Ebony said the longer they stay the better.

ETA: And yes on the support belt. Because of my fibroids I was huge and the pressure wasnt nice. I wore the support belt and it helped a lot.

I was just checking in on your blog and it's so great to see you looking so well and that beautiful pregnant tummy! Isn't God amazing! Hope you're keeping well and managing to take it easy with work, sounds like not too long to go now before you start to wind down properly, hopefully you can put your feet up! Praying continued blessings upon all of you, especially your precious babies x

I was just checking in on your blog and it's so great to see you looking so well and that beautiful pregnant tummy! Isn't God amazing! Hope you're keeping well and managing to take it easy with work, sounds like not too long to go now before you start to wind down properly, hopefully you can put your feet up! Praying continued blessings upon all of you, especially your precious babies x

Thanks sweetie :hugs:

Next week is my last week before I go on maternity leave. I want to get some time to relax and get some things organized in the house before these angels arrive.

I can't believe you're almost ready to pop!!! When is the due date? My c-section should be around July 20th. I'm thinking at my next appt the Dr will put me on the schedule.

You look amazing! So excited and can't wait to see them! Glad you're still feeling well.

Sarah, if you could hold out for two more days!!! LOL just kidding :haha:
My birthday is on July 22nd.

I can't believe it is almost time for your babies to make their debut! I am so excited for you!!

Lol Amanda!

I told a lady on my team about your story and showed her your blog. She's so happy for you. She told me to keep her posted on how things are going for you and the babies.

Oh wow you're only a month away from meeting your babies!! Seems like you were just starting your IVF journey. Crazy how fast time goes!

"The battle"

This was never about me having a baby. It turned out to be everything but that.
It was a different story altogether.
The prince removed everything to see where my eyes would lay.
He turned his back to see if I would follow.
He gave me silence instead of answers, to see if I would notice.
He watched me endure loss to see how resilient i was made.
He removed my hope to see if I would fight for it back.

He wanted to see if I would choose him.
He wanted to see if a baby was all my heart desired.
And although at times i thought that is all that consumed me.
That getting prayers answered was all that mattered.
I realised in that moment, the more empty I became.
The fight was more evident then ever before.
Would i choose my faith, despite my pain?
Would i choose his way, despite my understanding?
Would i choose to obey, without certainty?
If i didn't get what i wanted, when i wanted it. Would it change how i felt towards him?
Would i praise him despite my circumstance? Isn't that what 'the war of love' is about?

The fight isn't just a battle, it's a love story. I choose him, and i will choose him every time. Every time i get knocked down, i will choose love.

xxx_faithful

This revelation was inspired by Hillsong's 'War of love.' What a worship song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzbzjAhhDNY

Sarah, if you could hold out for two more days!!! LOL just kidding :haha:
My birthday is on July 22nd.

I can't believe it is almost time for your babies to make their debut! I am so excited for you!!

hahaha! Actually, it could be on that day. We go in tomorrow and hopefully we can put a plan in place. BTW, 2 is my favorite #, so 22 works for me :thumbup:

Oh wow you're only a month away from meeting your babies!! Seems like you were just starting your IVF journey. Crazy how fast time goes!

I know, right?

I can't believe your lil man is 10 months!!! He is adorable.

I know it truely does go by very fast. Soon enough yours are going to be growing up and doing all kinds of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->