My Miracle Journey

We had a Dr appt yesterday and had to share this cute pic of my baby girl.

https://s27.postimg.org/3qk4qi7u7/10480688_10202138781167183_2104182710275328678_n.jpg

We got a date scheduled for the c-section.....July 23rd! Hubby wanted the 23rd since 23 is Michael Jordan's jersey #...lol

That's my oldest sisters bday :)

What a cute pic love it :) <3

Awwwee, how cute. I remember having an ultrasound at 30 some weeks but Jacks face looked creepy. That's so exciting to know that no matter what in about a month you will be holding your babies!! :happydance:

OMG hun, what great photo!

Figure...men. My hubbs is a Jordan fan too and he would probably do the same if allowed, lol.

New follower here! Congratulations! Such an exciting time! Enjoy every second. I have a son and twin daughters and my cousin has triplets. Multiples are hard work but so much fun and double (or triple in your case); the hugs and kisses and "I love you Mommy" :flower:

New follower here! Congratulations! Such an exciting time! Enjoy every second. I have a son and twin daughters and my cousin has triplets. Multiples are hard work but so much fun and double (or triple in your case); the hugs and kisses and "I love you Mommy" :flower:

Welcome! :flower:

Yes, I've spoken to a couple of people who have multiples and I understand how much work it can be, but like you said, I get triple the good stuff :haha:

Plus, I've been wanting this for almost 7 years and am extremely blessed to have an instant family.

Hello Sarah,

Been following along here and on your blog, so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait to share your latest updates at my prayer group ( I have missed the last two due to being in hospital with DH) but I share your praise and prayer request each week, so many people are waiting to hear the news of the birth and some baby pics!!!

So happy you get to have some time off work and "nest"!

Blessings,

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

Been following along here and on your blog, so excited for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't wait to share your latest updates at my prayer group ( I have missed the last two due to being in hospital with DH) but I share your praise and prayer request each week, so many people are waiting to hear the news of the birth and some baby pics!!!

So happy you get to have some time off work and "nest"!

Blessings,

Sarah

I still think that is so cool that I have people covering us in prayer from all over the world. Thank you for sharing my journey with others, it's awesome!

How is hubby doing? We are looking forward to some praise reports :thumbup:

Hey Sarah,

Yes it is so amazing to be a child of God, your "family" is so big!

DH is doing ok...major surgery on the 30th but God has been with us every step of the way!!!

I started a blog sarahdavisphaiah.wordpress.com to document the journey if you want to check it out, we share all the good, bad, blessings and hardships!

Blessings!

Sarah

Hi Sarah, I haven't had a lot of time for forums (busy with baby girl), but I've been thinking about you and glad to see you and your triplets are doing perfectly! Praise God!!! HE is the miracle maker for sure! <3

Just checking in Sarah to see how you and your little ones are doing. Hope all is well. Not long now before you get to meet them. :happydance:

Just checking in Sarah to see how you and your little ones are doing. Hope all is well. Not long now before you get to meet them. :happydance:

I'm doing good! My mom is visiting and helping me with organizing the nursery and all the clothes that were donated to us. I can't believe I will see my children in 2 weeks and 6 days!!! It's still surreal! I think I'm going to look at them and ask the dr, "do I really get to bring them home?!?!" It's so crazy!

Please pray that I make it to my scheduled c-section, because I really want my dr to deliver them. We have such a great bond and he knows all about me and I would love it if he were the one to do the procedure.

Praying, praying, praying! It's been a crazy busy time for us in the past few months, but I've never stopped praying for you and your family. I was telling a co-worker about your journey while we were at Camp the last two weeks - you are SUCH a blessing to so many. Thank you for being salt and light to those of us who can slip into an unflavorful and dark place while traveling this road. :)

Lord God, thank you for getting Sarah and her babies this far in her pregnancy! You are so wonderful! I pray that you be gracious to her and get her to her scheduled date for C-Section so that this wonderful physician you have blessed her with can help her bring these children into the world with a little less added stress. We praise you for the miracle you have blessed her with and for the three little miracles soon to be here! In the name of your Holy Son, Amen!

Praying that you get to your procedure and that wok goes well. Lord we know that we are only the vessels through which you work. Allow these last few weeks to be peaceful and restful for Sarah. Be the hand that perform this miracle of bringing these babies into this world. Amen!

I'm not on often but I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!! I will continue to check in, I can't wait to hear about them.

Hi Ladies!!!

Can you believe it, only 13 days until these children are brought into this world?!?!?!?! It still is not real to me. I can't imagine looking at their faces and realizing that I am their mom and get to bring them home with me. How did I get so blessed???

You ever read on how some people have survivors guilt from being the person who has made it out alive where others have passed away from a tragic accident? Well sometimes I feel that way with pregnancy, in the fact that I have 3 babies and there are so many of the women on BnB that are praying for one. I know deep down that God has a plan in all of this, but my heart aches for those who are still in the season of ttc.

I just pray that God continues to use my journey to help give hope to the hopeless.

Wow only 13days that's soo close can't believe it's gone by so fast. It's pretty mind blowing. After 6 years of TTC & 3mcs it's pretty obvious God has said it's your time now. Embrace it & enjoy it you're about to be a mommy to 3 beautiful babies :) <3

Wow only 13days that's soo close can't believe it's gone by so fast. It's pretty mind blowing. After 6 years of TTC & 3mcs it's pretty obvious God has said it's your time now. Embrace it & enjoy it you're about to be a mommy to 3 beautiful babies :) <3

Thank you sweetheart!!!

How are you doing??? I still can't believe how close we are in weeks of pregnancy :happydance: what symptoms are you having right now? My feet get super swollen and the past couple of nights I can't get comfortable to sleep, so I get out of bed and sleep on the recliner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->