• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Miracle Journey

Oh praise God! That is wonderful to hear! :happydance: I am so glad that Baby Brown is okay! Now go home and kick your feet up! :thumbup:

Praise God!!! The relief rushing over me is so great. Thank you Lord for protecting baby Brown!

Yay...God is so good! I would say go in everytime it happens, but I'm sure it will all be fine.

Sarah, I'm so glad everything is okay. God has sent you to a wonderful dr. My dr always seems annoyed when I call about stuff. Your dr is encouraging you to call and come in. I'm so glad you know the cause now.

Praise Jesus! So happy your little miracle is still as happy as a little clam! :wohoo:

I have to say that His faithfulness to you in this, your faithfulness to trust Him is inspiring, and your encouraging words are such a comfort. You are an amazing woman of God, Sarah, and I am very thankful for you and your willingness to share your journey!

Thank you Lord for blessing Sarah and baby Brown and for giving them a caring and knowledgeable doctor! Sarah I am so relieved! Praise God!

Oh thank GOD! I was so worried!!!!!!!!!

I hold my breath every time I sign in and have to read a scary post like this. Sarah your baby will give me a weak heart....lol...Thank God s/he's perfectly fine.

This had me freaked out, especially with all the signs pointing to a miscarriage.

I'm now going to ask prayer that this blood vessel dries up and doesn't cause any more bleeding. It's really scary each time I go to the bathroom and there is nothing but pools of blood.

I thought I was going to have a 9 month vacation from bleeding during pregnancy :haha:

Here's the latest pic of Baby Brown...

https://i.imgur.com/xs9teik.jpg

When my husband saw this image on the screen, he said the baby looks like the gingerbread man :haha:

He/She does kind of look like a ginger bread man in there, but that's the cutest gingerbread man I've ever seen! Just so glad that everything is ok. Does the doc think it will clear up? Did they give you a time frame?

He/She does kind of look like a ginger bread man in there, but that's the cutest gingerbread man I've ever seen! Just so glad that everything is ok. Does the doc think it will clear up? Did they give you a time frame?

He doesn't know when it will stop, but assures me that it will not affect the baby. I'm just so glad that my Dr is such a kind, caring and very informative man.

I will start seeing a regular OB at 11 weeks and my IVF doctor said If I need anything or want to come in for more ultrasounds, feel free to make an appt anytime.

God definitely led me to the right place for this procedure, everyone in that office is amazing!

OH Sarah I'm so happy for you. So glad your little baby is ok. Praise the Lord for such a wonderful doctor!

Came across you journal as I look for inspiration! So glad everything is ok with your littleone. I will be stalking.

Came across you journal as I look for inspiration! So glad everything is ok with your littleone. I will be stalking.

Hi FutureMommie!

Almost a year and a half ago I started the thread below. If you are looking for encouragement through this journey, this is a great place with so many women of faith from all over the world who share the same desires as you.

God is good and thankfully not a respecter of persons, what He has done for many others and myself, He can surely do for you :hugs:

Click on the link below when you're ready:flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/840114-christian-ladies-ttc-we-can-encourage-one-another.html

So, this blood vessel is really making me :wacko:

I constantly gush blood, it has now passed the point of the heaviest day of my period. I went from feeling like Sarah in the bible to the woman with the issue of blood.

Lord, I am reaching out to you, in faith I'm touching your robe so that I may be healed. I receive the scripture that says, “Daughter be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.” (Luke 8:48) I claim this in your precious and holy name...AMEN!

GodJewel- your post just confirmed what I know, you are so right that he is no respector of persons, I remind myself of that daily. I remind myself that he said in Psalm:113 "He settles the Barren women in a home and makes her the happy mother of children" I'm standing on his word.

I'm also praying that this blood vessel dries up! I know it must be nerve wracking, did the Dr say that this would go on throughout your pregnancy?

GodJewel- your post just confirmed what I know, you are so right that he is no respector of persons, I remind myself of that daily. I remind myself that he said in Psalm:113 "He settles the Barren women in a home and makes her the happy mother of children" I'm standing on his word.

I'm also praying that this blood vessel dries up! I know it must be nerve wracking, did the Dr say that this would go on throughout your pregnancy?

Praise God! I'm so glad to hear you know God's word and the truth it holds for all His believers :hugs:

No, he didn't say. He said I would bleed, but couldn't tell me for how long. I'm definitely going to schedule another ultrasound next week if it doesn't let up. I'm doing my best to stay in God's peace :thumbup:

This had me freaked out, especially with all the signs pointing to a miscarriage.

I'm now going to ask prayer that this blood vessel dries up and doesn't cause any more bleeding. It's really scary each time I go to the bathroom and there is nothing but pools of blood.

I thought I was going to have a 9 month vacation from bleeding during pregnancy :haha:

Here's the latest pic of Baby Brown...

https://i.imgur.com/xs9teik.jpg

When my husband saw this image on the screen, he said the baby looks like the gingerbread man :haha:

THE GINGERBREAD MAN! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA You've got a funny man Sar xx

Sarah hunny.

You will continue to carry this child. You will continue to seek God when you are distraught. You will continue to enjoy this pregnancy, soaking in all the joy that it brings. You have no time to worry, no time to panic. Sit, relax, be still before God as you travel along this journey with him.

This is not the only struggle you will endure, you will face many. It never ends until we are with him, but thankfully God never gives up on reassuring us that the worry can be taken off of us, through his ultimate divine. His love.

Love you sis xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"