• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Miracle Journey

He wreath is beautiful! Hubbs mom made us a diaper cake. I'd never heard of either until she mentioned them.

We are team yellow so we will be surprised with the gender!
478062_968396144419_327814705_o.jpg

Here's a photo of the wreath. Let me know if it doesn't work! I'm not too great with attaching photos!

That is so adorable, thanks for sharing.

One of my sis-in-laws waited to find out with both of her children, she said it was like getting a present on delivery day. Also, she had a meet and greet the baby instead of having a baby shower.

Did you always know you we're going to wait? I can't do that, I need to know :haha:

I always thought I'd find out, but then a friend of mine waited and she said the moment you hear "it's a ____!" is the best moment ever, and that convinced me to wait it out!

I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones who just felt queasy and didn't throw up...I was wrong. Everyday since Tuesday I've thrown up twice a day and today I've thrown up 5 times.

Did any of you ladies take medication for nausea? I heard Zofran works great. If I am still throwing up like this, I may call the doctors and see if I can get a prescription.

I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones who just felt queasy and didn't throw up...I was wrong. Everyday since Tuesday I've thrown up twice a day and today I've thrown up 5 times.

Did any of you ladies take medication for nausea? I heard Zofran works great. If I am still throwing up like this, I may call the doctors and see if I can get a prescription.

Hi hunny, I was throwing up about 3x times a day from morning till lunchtime and sometimes at night on the odd occasion. I have heard of zofran working for woman who threw up alot and were worried they weren't getting the nutrition they needed. My concern was that I couldn't stomach water until after lunchtime (acid in my belly took awhile after me waking to settle itself) so I did think about medication for perhaps dehydration but ended up finding a way to cope with my lack of water(I made up for it in the afternoon/nights)
Have you thought of anything to help you get through the sickness other then meds? Sometimes it takes a little trial and error to ease the stomach from being sick in the early stages. Mind you I'm a little alternative and try to avoid meds where possible lol. I know of some great nutrítion shops that sell natural tablets to ease morning sckness? But up to you and all to ther own, whatever works for you darl. I hope you get thru this time right now very soon! Love ya heaps!!!!

I took diclectin. Zolfran is incredibly expensive. $3 a pill here. I found I needed medication with all of my children. I've never had anything bad happen and it worked well. Sometimes you need the meds to be able to function. Between week 8 and week 11 are always the worst!

I vomited everyday several times a day from 6wks to about 14 wks. I eventually had to be put on drips because almost nothing would stay down not even water or the meds to ease nausea and vomiting. I had to take extended sick leave from work for this time too.
I really pray that things ease up for you quickly and that you have a more enjoyable pregnancy from beginning to end.

:cry:It's happening again, but much worse. I started bleeding yesterday afternoon and it hasn't stopped. I've seen a couple of blood clots and have had a little bit of cramping.

I have to wait until the office opens at 8am to make an appt. No need to have the on-call doctor call me, he is just going to tell me the same thing as last time.

I feel so drained of emotion right now. It's really going to be God's hand at work if the baby is still there. The bleeding is just like the worst day of my period.

Please keep me and my family in prayer, I'm really struggling here.

Oh no Sarah. I just said a prayer for you and baby brown. I'm praying that it isn't what it seems.

Oh my goodness....I pray everything will be ok.

Praying for you hun. You said it though, it will be God's hand at work. Last time it seemed to be something it wasn't, nothing saying this time can't be the same.

Lord, my sister is struggling right now. Please give her your peace. Calm her heart, mind and spirit. Be with her in this time. Lord I pray you work in this situation and we know that You have the final say...not the doctors or any understanding that we can draw, but You Lord. Amen.

yeah I took the generic zofran I liked it. It helped I was I was so sick I had to to the hospital. I couldn't keep liquids down hardly could eat during first tri.

My appt is at 10:50, about 2 1/2 hrs from now.

I'm praying that baby Brown is perfectly safe and healthy and this is just him or her being a little prankster again.

I will let you know what happens.

Praying that everything is okay with baby Brown, just like last time.

Praying for you, DH and Baby Brown!

He is faithful. He is our healer and our protector. He loves your family and your teeny baby more than anyone could fathom. Rest in that love, Sarah!

Baby Brown is alive and well:happydance:

Praise God, the doctor was able to figure out why I had all that bleeding...I have a blood vessel that is in my uterus, separate from baby, that is causing all of this unnecessary stress. We saw on the ultrasound the build up of blood above the pregnancy sac. Dr said I may have more episodes like this and it's ok if I feel I need to come in whenever it happens.

Thank you Lord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->