My name is Fairypop and I'm a Playmobil Addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now totally confused! I didn't know there were two schools. I have just bought one from boots half price plus with a £10 off voucher so it came in at £50 (its on for 57.49, so had to add something small to make it £60 as it's a £10 off £60) but now I have no idea if it's a big school or small school so whether it was a good deal or not lol
https://www.boots.com/en/Playmobil-School_1110237/

I'm now totally confused! I didn't know there were two schools. I have just bought one from boots half price plus with a £10 off voucher so it came in at £50 (its on for 57.49, so had to add something small to make it £60 as it's a £10 off £60) but now I have no idea if it's a big school or small school so whether it was a good deal or not lol

I looked at this earlier today, the set on Boots is 4324.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playmobil-4324-Furnished-School-Building/dp/B0021ZQP42

I am tempted to buy it :thumbup:

What age would this be for. I'm a playmobil virgin as opposed to an addict😜. it's the section I just walk past in the toy shop without really looking.

^^ my son is 3 and is really getting into playmobil so that seems a good age
Xx

What age would this be for. I'm a playmobil virgin as opposed to an addict😜. it's the section I just walk past in the toy shop without really looking.

My daughter got the pony stable set at 4yo and loves it. My son is 2.5 and he likes playing with it too, some of pieces are very tiny so I am always watching when he is playing. I am going to get him a construction set for his 3rd birthday

Thanks girls!! - it's like a whole new world has been opened up to me 😝 I can't believe I let two kids go past the playmobil stage without buying them any (must be the only thing they don't have tho😊)

Because of this thread I keep wondering if I show grab down his nox of play Mobil and attempt a play session with it ....

Well I got it all out loads of it was still in bags and boxes lol my son loved it and spent ages playing with it

I still HATE It lol :rofl:

I may get he a couple more sets

My brother gave Emily his playmobil car today...he's 21!! It's so retro lol. But it has bikes(complete with baby seat) and a bike rack on the roof. She's spent ages today sending them off on holidays! Her imaginative play has come on in leaps this last while and I truly think the playmobil house I got her off gumtree has helped that!

Ah I love playmobil stuff, but haven't got jacob any yet. Definitely going to this year though, looks like I've got some research to do, it all looks amazing!

I am trying to be good and far behind ou but have it Gabriella

The pony stables
The Suburban horse
Veterinary surgery
The horse stable take and play
Princess take and play
The child's horse and cart
Horse show set
Horse wash box
Anniversary horse set
3 or 4 horse and stall sets
Christmas small set
Garage for suburban house

Still to buy

All the furniture sets for house
Backyard and conservatory for house
Bigger horse and cart
Tractor set
Car and horsebox
Caravan and car

All Gabriella has asked or is Playmobil and although seems a lot they all play together either horses or the house and they are gong to replace the huge amount of happyland she has

Yes we're going to ditch the happyland too! I didn't know you could get a conservatory!!

I'm the opposite, I bought DS the Suburban house last week for xmas (when he'll just be turning 3), and am returning it tomorrow! I'm desperate for him to get into it but I've decided to stick with the happyland stuff for a while longer and buy him some new bits of that, and maybe a wooden house with wooden dolls. I figured he's got years of playmobil time ahead of him but this is the last year he'll be happy to play with the cute babyish stuff, so I'm going to make the most of it!

I'm the opposite, I bought DS the Suburban house last week for xmas (when he'll just be turning 3), and am returning it tomorrow! I'm desperate for him to get into it but I've decided to stick with the happyland stuff for a while longer and buy him some new bits of that, and maybe a wooden house with wooden dolls. I figured he's got years of playmobil time ahead of him but this is the last year he'll be happy to play with the cute babyish stuff, so I'm going to make the most of it!

I feel the same. DD will be 3 years 4 months at Xmas and still likes her happyland sets like the boot and cottage and her fisher price little people stuff. I was planning to get some playmobil but like you figure there will be time enough for that next year onwards when she maybe grown out of the younger stuff. I'm compromising though by getting a small playmobil set for her stocking to introduce her to it.

Kids are strange aren't they. Emily hated happyland despite me trying very hard...I sold it all a few weeks back and since buying some playmobil bits she's playing alone more and loves how the people move etc...at least I got good resale on the happyland!

Thanks to the grotto I've bought our first bits! The fire engine for my ds1 and ds2 is getting the take around dolls house. He'll only be 2 1/2 come christmas but doesn't put small bits in his mouth and chances are his brother who will be 5 will be playing wit it lots too!

Fairypop - did you order the Christmas House from Amazon.com? If so is it worth the money for it? x

In our house it's Lego all lego big time. Though LO has got very into playmobil and is getting the knights castle for his birthday and the swimming pool for Christmas (he asked for these damn you playmobil catalogue in the post haha)

Fairypop - did you order the Christmas House from Amazon.com? If so is it worth the money for it? x

Yes and I LOVE IT!!! It worked out as £30 x tempted to get the Christmas room set now too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"