My name is Fairypop and I'm a Playmobil Addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I want to come to your house and play with it all, I looove Playmobil! DD is 3 in December and loves the 123 stuff she has and I think she'll be ready for the proper stuff by then, just trying to decide which range to choose first.

Hehe, can I come and play, too?

We are just discovering Playmobil, and am favouring it over Happyland, even for Zoe (currently 18 months) as I think it will last her longer before she grows out of it. Sticking with the 123 range for now, though - she has got the 123 zoo and a horse-drawn gypsy caravan, plus a digger and plane which were Hayden's, and she always sticks the head of one of the figures in her mouth while she plays - always a person, never an animal! Need to look at what to get her this year. As for Hayden, he will join in and play with Zoe's stash, but isn't interested in it for himself - he's all about the Octonauts at the moment, and come his birthday next month will be the proud owner of an Octopod, most of the Gups, and a whole load of other sets! We have been Octo-bargain hunting for a while, lol x

So far Colin is getting the big Playmobil furnished school, the playmobil school bus, playmobil playground, and some figures in his stocking.

Fairypop - did you order the Christmas House from Amazon.com? If so is it worth the money for it? x

Yes and I LOVE IT!!! It worked out as £30 x tempted to get the Christmas room set now too.....

I am so tempted, just got to persuade DH that it would be a good December the 1st present from the elves :haha:

I think it would be a fantastic Dec 1st present! I can't decide whether to give it him on the 1st or the 12th midway through the advent calendar!!

I've just seen your ticker Pingu! Florida, I sooooo want to go but DH says no at the moment :(. Managed to secure a trip to the Paris one in June, which won't be the same but better than nothing lol! Hope you put lots of piccies on next year!! Have you been on the DIBb forum?

Sham, DS loves his Octonaut toys, I've picked up bargains with them too as the full prices are so ridiculous! He has his eyes on the gup with the tracks on now, a huge red/orange one (not sure of the letter!), but there is no way I am paying £45 for it! I have booked Octonauts Live for him as a birthday treat in November!

I think it would be a fantastic Dec 1st present! I can't decide whether to give it him on the 1st or the 12th midway through the advent calendar!!

I've just seen your ticker Pingu! Florida, I sooooo want to go but DH says no at the moment :(. Managed to secure a trip to the Paris one in June, which won't be the same but better than nothing lol! Hope you put lots of piccies on next year!! Have you been on the DIBb forum?

Sham, DS loves his Octonaut toys, I've picked up bargains with them too as the full prices are so ridiculous! He has his eyes on the gup with the tracks on now, a huge red/orange one (not sure of the letter!), but there is no way I am paying £45 for it! I have booked Octonauts Live for him as a birthday treat in November!

I think I will buy it, it is £33 at the moment. May wait a little longer to see if it goes down.

I am so excited, I have not started planning yet but I need to, I have joined a few disney groups on Facebook which have lots of information. I will look at the DIBb forum too :thumbup: Paris will be fab, I have heard good things about it from friends who went recently :)

That would be the Gup-X. That's actually one we don't have, as I haven't found it on offer either, and also think the full prices are ridiculous. Got the Octopod a while ago on offer in Argos, the rest we have mostly got from Sainsbury's and Asda. Got some figure sets which are normally about £10 for £3 each from Morrisons the other day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"