• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

hi eveyone ive finally got a pos opk today,but im so totally insane i had to poas hpt as well dont ask me why :rofl: i think ive totally lost it am i the only one who gets a buzz out of poas ,please tell me im not on my own:wacko:xx

Hey quail :wave: you are among friends here. You most certainly are not alone! Welcome to a haven for poas-aholics where you don't have to hold back on your craziness! :rofl:

thanks i thought it was only me that poas everday even when i know nothings gonna show ,they love me at my local boots as i keep them in buisness:rofl:my dh thinks im totally mad and gives up with me now but is loving all the :sex:

So, today was another :bfn:*sigh* I was mentally prepared, and really, I'm not completely bummed out, but now I'm starting to wonder if the "symptoms" were all in my head. Arg.

So I'll just have to continue to poas until :witch: shows up.

My name is eeyore83, and I am a poas-aholic:rofl:

Another :bfn: for me today - I was expecting it given that I have been pre-mental for a whopping 9 days now but it would have been nice if it had just been inplantation cramps or something! Really wish the :witch: would just come so I can get on with next month and peeing on my ovulation sticks!

pmsl - maybe we'll come on together.... it's like either do or dont. If you dont then please can I have a BFP. If you do - please do it before I die of old age...

I may have to POAS this Friday after all. I wasn't going to because I figured our BD was so early our chances are only like 5%, but after yesterday's temp drop and today's big rise, I can't help but think implant dip. I don't have any symptoms or anything though.

Curse you temps and giving me some hope... :confused:

How was everyone's weekend? We went out of town on the spur of the moment...this place was BUSY while I was gone!! No change with me...still random spotting every so often, but now I feel super bloated. And I got yet another :bfn:this morning. Probably means :witch: is on the way. Seity fx'd for you!! Peachblossom...only a bit longer til you can poas? Have you cheated yet??? I probably would have. Eeyore...I've forgotten...how much longer til you expect the :witch:? Nice to meet you dragonmummy and quail!

my name is vicki and i am a poas - aholic!
it has gradulaly got worse, i am currently containing it, 8dpo and peeing on opks!! really dont want to use my superdrug or frer just yet!!
baby dust for us allxx

:wave: ineedaseed
You're among friends. We'll happily feed your addiction and encourage people to buy IC's so they can POAS 2-3 times a day, every day!

well ff has predicted o, for today so gonna jump dh again tonight i think thats everyday for a week haha well i poas to see if my opks were getting lighter to check i ovulated[like i need a excuse] cant wait to start on my stash of hpt.xx

sbiermann, the :witch: is due this Saturday (June 6th).

On a dangerous note, I found out the dollar store near me is now carrying hpts. So, I bought 6 lol Should hold me over till the :witch: gets here. Today was another :bfn:

A few days ago, I was CONVINCED I'd be seeing a :bfp: this mont. Now I'm really not sure. The cramping has subsided, the taste went away, headache is mostly gone, and really, the only thing weird this week is that instead of craving chocolate, I was craving... sauerkraut :rofl: Yeah, was eating it out of the jar yesterday. DH was completely grossed out.

I am still getting lots of CWCM.... *sigh* HATE the tww. :cry:

Sorry I haven't been around ladies. My 4 month old nephew is seriously ill and is in GOSH on a ventilator. Has been a pretty tough and emotional 48 hours. Hope you are all ok. I'll check in properly in tomorrow or Wednesday. :hugs: to everyone

Peachblossom! I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope everything turns out okay :hugs:

Eeyore...We are on pretty much the exact same page. I thought I had a bfp a few days ago. Turned out to be a bum test and I have been getting :bfn: ever since. I also just found out about the dollar store tests just last week and have quite the stash. I poas at least once, usually 2x a day with those. And my :witch: is due wednesday. So I'm just a few days ahead of you! I also have tons of cwcm right now...sometimes mixed with a bit of spotting though, and has been that way for a week. I feel as though I wet my pants most of the time:rofl: :blush: Spotting seems to be leaving though....but, I'm craving chocolate and macaroni salad. I don't know where the macaroni salad came from, but as much as I love chocolate, that can't be a good sign :dohh:

Hello ineedaseed!!!!

Seity...I think you should go ahead and poas. :)

Peachblossom I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around ladies. My 4 month old nephew is seriously ill and is in GOSH on a ventilator. Has been a pretty tough and emotional 48 hours. Hope you are all ok. I'll check in properly in tomorrow or Wednesday. :hugs: to everyone

so sorry to hear that Peach, thinking of you and your family xx

Hi All my fellow poas - aholics
Todays dilemma, "move away from the FRER and superdrugs"...maybe i should go to the pound store and see if they do cheapies??! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->