• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

hope everyting is ok peachblossom.xx,well im 3dpo and ive already poas dont know why but i just cant stop myself lol.ineedaseed i would have done a hpt by now,good luck.xx

ineedaseed looking at your chart i would try a hpt today,fxd for you.xx

Well I gave in and tested today BFN. :(
Only 4 hpts left and 5 days till AF is due... I may have to skip a day.

Or maybe you won't have to skip a day Seity, because you will get a :bfp: before you use up the 4 tests!!! I got a :bfn: today too. I really thought it was my day!!! :hissy:

Ok, so we all POAS enough I figure I'd ask about evaps here. I've never, ever had an evap on an hpt. I could dig an hpt out of the trash 2 days later and there wouldn't be anything to look at. So, I was wondering if that is a common occurance or I'm just weird. Its just that I read all these posts about ladies getting evaps or possible evaps and I just got to wondering how common they were.

well, i am really trying to stop myself, only have 3 left and so might do one in the morning! am sooooo tempted, i have tied my hands together and hidden my pee pot lol!!!
Hey Seity...keep that PMA girl, its early yet!! xx

hope everyting is ok peachblossom.xx,well im 3dpo and ive already poas dont know why but i just cant stop myself lol.ineedaseed i would have done a hpt by now,good luck.xx

if i had any IC's i would be going for it several times a day :rofl:
Thanks for the good luck wishes, am still feeling so full of PMA!! :happydance:

Your dip looks good too ineedaseed -I think that makes us the dipsy twins ;)
Maybe we can both try and wait to test on Friday morning.

I've been thinking that maybe I'm having a non symptom, symptom. I usually break out during the two week wait and so far my skin is clear.

Your dip looks good too ineedaseed -I think that makes us the dipsy twins ;)
Maybe we can both try and wait to test on Friday morning.

I've been thinking that maybe I'm having a non symptom, symptom. I usually break out during the two week wait and so far my skin is clear.

we can be dippy together :rofl:
that sounds cool! i have some weird twinges, pain in boobs and indegestion, have everything crossed! hopefully i can wait till friday....:hugs:

And today was.... another :bfn:

I know the :witch: is going to show up Saturday, but I'm going to continue to poas till then because I stocked up at the dollar store and I bloody well can if I want to :smug:

I'm just so frustrated! Why does the body put out symptoms if there's no real cause? AAAARrrrggggggg.

I hope everyone is doing okay. Sorry to hear about your :bfn:s. I'm hoping SOMEONE in gets this thread gets some good news this month...really, anyone. For me, :witch: is due tomorrow, and I thought she might show today because I have been soooooo bloated (I look about 6mths pg right now, not even kidding) and I had a tad bit more spotting earlier...but it went away and so far no af. I thought the cramps would follow the bloating (usually happens pretty much at the same time for me) but instead of cramps I've got like a pinching feeling below my belly button in the middle. Kind of like a firey pinch. It feels hot. It doesn't really hurt, but its just like, what IS that? It's weird.

Seity, as far as the evaps go, you've seen the only one I've ever had. I guess the pic I posted the other day had to be an evap as it has been followed by :bfn: after :bfn: even though it was colorful and thick unlike how people say evaps are. But I've been watching the other tests (same brand) that I've taken to see if any of them do the same thing after the expiration time, and they are still 100% :bfn: with no hint of a line even days later. Don't really understand it. Sorry that's not much info, but its all I know :)

Does anyone here know anything about CP? I posted a thread earlier, but no one has responded. I know the "normal" "tip of nose" feeling, I can usually feel it. And I know it... retreats? retracts? lol Either way, I know there's times when it's high and hard to reach. Right now, I'm high and soft. I haven't been tracking cp the same way I've been charting cm, so I'm not sure how things are supposed to be throughout the cycle. Thought me and the cervix should get acquainted if we have to wait out another cycle.... grumble grumble grumble

I think that was just a defective stick sbiermann, not an evap like they talk about. So, it sort of confirms my assumption that evaps are rare (or just in their heads) or we'd see more of them, seeing as we must POAS more than anyone else :)

eeyore83 I don't know about CP, I read about it and tried to track mine because I hear it can vary per person, but couldn't make heads or tails out of what was going on. Mostly I couldn't reach mine and then randomly it'd be extra low. I never could tell soft vs hard. I gave up deciding it really wasn't worth the effort.

thanks seity! *sigh* Why must things be so complicated? Why can't I just be like my brother's gf? "Forget"(grrrrrr...... that's another thread..) my pills a few days, and be preggers a few weeks later.

I'm pretty convinced the:witch: is on her way now. My life has taken an upside down turn for the worst in the past few days, culminating with my husband telling me he has some issues to work through right now so if I'm not pregnant right now, he wants to hold off for a while. I'm positively miserable right now, and I just wish the f***ing period would show up so I'm not fooling myself anymore.

Sorry for the negativity, it has not been a nice evening....

Hey guys, just to let you know that there is no news on my nephew yet. There's been no change. He is still on a ventilator and has major swelling to the brain. I will be back among you guys soon... at least all of this is stopping me obsessing about poas! :) Lots of love to you all. :hugs:

Hey guys, just to let you know that there is no news on my nephew yet. There's been no change. He is still on a ventilator and has major swelling to the brain. I will be back among you guys soon... at least all of this is stopping me obsessing about poas! :) Lots of love to you all. :hugs:

hope it all turns out ok.xxxx well im 3dpo and have already caved and poas about 10 times haha even though i know nothing is gonna show.xx

Seity...I think your right about the sticks. I think people just see the antibody test line thats always present and think its an evap when thats just what sticks look like.

Eeyore...I'm totally feeling your pain. :witch: is due today, got :bfn: this morning and had my spotting return. One really red wipe, then brown the next time, now clear again. And the dh and I decided that, due to stuff going on with family and work in the next year, if this cycle does not result in a :baby: we are waiting to ttc until Sept. 2010. Thats a long freakin time. I must have missed your last post about cp...I dont really know a whole lot about it except that "normal" is supposed to be high, soft and open around O time, and then low and hard during af. Check out https://www.beautifulcervix.com/ it's GRAPHIC but its a lot of great information. But who is "normal" around here anyway, my body never does what it's supposed to!

Peachblossom...thinkin about you hon. I hope things get better. The little man is in my prayers!

well it looks like im 4dpo and you wont believe this! i poas again haha this evening and a faint line came up so i waited a bit and did another 2 and again a really faint line but this isnt possible is it? i did 2 on the first wee and 2 on the second wee and all faint lines but i dont see how at 4dpo but it makes my poas addicition even better haha,im gonna keep tesing till af due and see what happens.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->