• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

It all sounds very positive to me sbiermann. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a bfp when you test tomorrow morning (because we all know you're going to) :D

Sbeirmann it all sounds very promising! When I was pg I had diorreah quite a bit. Sore boobs are a good sign too! How exciting. Keep us posted lovely. :hugs: :dust:

sbiermann, where is your update, woman?? We're waiting!!!! :tease:

As for me, tomorrow morning I shall poas. That puts me 6 days before :witch: is expected.... and then I will wait patiently till I get the other ones in the mail. *sigh*

What would be HUGELY convenient would be for this to be a :bfp: Three months ago when DH and I decided we wanted to start a family, I went to my useless gp and asked for a referral to an OB/GYN because she couldn't answer any of the questions I had about things that could impact my chances of getting pregnant, or staying pregnant (current medications I'm on, back surgery that left me with fused vertebrae, history of ovarian cysts). So, my appointment is June 16th, and it would be VERY nice to be there about a bean rather than chatting about "Can I? What's going to happen?!!?"

Oh, has anyone just had pain in their abdomen? It's not even cramps it's just... sore. And I have NO appetite. Headache is gone. Nasty taste has returned. And I'd really like my nipples to take a break from their erect position. They're starting to feel like a sunburn. If I'm not pg, I hate my body :p

Fx'd for you eeyore83.
Luckily I don't have any health issues, I leave all those for my OH, I'm just old. :rofl:

Woo eeyore good luck! fx'd for you!! That really really does sound great:dust:

Tested this morning. :bfn: but of course I'm back to my usual happy self for the next several hours and around dinner time I will be cursing myself for not just giving up. 4 more days until expected :witch:

Have a good day ladies...I'm going to go make some brunch.
:hug:

Well sbiermann, you still have 4 days of poas! And if :witch: doesn't show up, many more happy pees to you :thumpup: lol

As for me, I'm keeping myself VERY busy today. Cleaning the house, attacking the jungle out the back of my house, and tonight off to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert. No 3 minutes in there to spare :bunny:

I might also add I'm having a thing for the plethora of emoticons. Why a dancing bunny????

I did FIVE HPTs yesterday. Although the first two didn't work - back to Saino's for an exchange - then I did an IC to pass the time between me exchanging the dud ones, tehn I came home with 2 fresh ones. Did one- FORGOT about it then when I found it again it had a watermark on it looking for all the world like a BFP so I did a fifth one - negative.

I have resisted today but I have more lined up for tomorrow. Just in case that WAS a BFP pmsl!

Wow DragonMummy that is quite an hpts count! :) :rofl: You are with kindred spirits here! Hope it wasn't a watermark! :hugs:

Eeyore... Are you a sypmtom spotting-ahloic too?! They sound like promising symptoms hon! Good luck! :dust:

Sorry about the :bfn: Sbiermann... I'm sure its coming though! Stay away :witch:

As for me my temp dropped majorly this morning which means no cross hairs on FF... Perhaps I stopped poas too early and haven't actually O'd yet... No more opks... just shed loads of hpts in the bathroom... perhaps I'll just use one of those instead! :rofl:

Peach Blossom, I do believe I am starting to develop symptom spottingism :rofl:

Which is really funny because this week I just thought I had the weird flu bug that's been going around my school. Thought the weird taste in my mouth might be strep throat, and the headache was just me being sick, and the dizziness was just part of it, and cramps aren't uncommon when you're sick. But I haven't heard the kids complaining about sore nipples :rofl: I'm still in the "might be, might not be" stage, but I'm starting to pay closer attention to what's going on with my body.

Anyone come up with a solution on how to punish your body when the :witch: shows up after weeks of pg symptoms? That seems to be a very nasty prank.

I just realized I'm down to only 5 hpt's. I'm either going to have to ration them or put in for another order. "Ration them... lol - Who am I kidding?"

eeyore83 - I recommend booze to punish the body when AF shows up. At least, that's what I always do.

Oh no Seity! Buy more now! :rofl:

Eeyore... I agree with Seity... alcohol is the only punishment! :) But :witch: won't be visiting you I'm sure! :)

I don't have a facebook account. I refuse to be assimilated.

Well, it seems that this past week I've had horseshoes up my arse:
1- Thursday I dropped my car keys down a sewer grate when I stopped to get kleenex on my way to work. Fudge. LUCKILY -> dad's girlfriend was at his place, AND there were a spare set of car keys there for her to bring me.
2 - Friday I lost my necklace, the first piece of jewelry my husband got me and I haven't taken it off since I got it 2 years ago. LUCKILY -> my students organized a search party and found it in the school year 5 days later!
3 - The board of education I work for has declared most first year teachers redundant. Meaning thanks for coming out this year, so sad we have no job for you next year. They decided who went jobless by drawing names from a bucket. LUCKILY -> my name stayed in he bucket
4 - Saturday the parking meter ate my credit card. DH and I stopped on our way to Niagara Falls in a small town for lunch. No one around to help, no number to call. This was also the credit card I needed to confirm our reservations at the hotel we were to be staying at. LUCKILY -> after 5 minutes of standing and swearing, the machine decided it wasn't that hungry after all and spit it out.

So, if last week is any indicator of my luck lately, there better damn well be two lines the next time I poas!!!!!! :rofl:

I use it to play scrabble with my Mum in Hong Kong! ... Oh and stalk my ex-boyfriends :muaha:

I haven't signed up, only because I have a lot of coworkers on Facebook and I really don't need them knowing I'm ttc.

Wow what a wierdly lucky week for you!! Keeping my fx'd that next week is just as lucky!! :dust:

I am on facebook - but I really can't join a B&B group or everyone will know i'm ttc

couldn't cope with that!

Haha, yeah I know what you mean. Everyone knows I'm trying though so don't see the harm for me... Just hope people don't think I'm actually duffers though! That could get boring explaining it over and over again to people.. Hmmm... maybe I'll remove myself from the group... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->